HPE StoreVirtual 4330 900GB SAS Storage
- For Storage advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Call 01430 433 671
- Intel Xeon ZE5-2620 at 2.0 GHz
- Support for RAID 5, 6, 10
Mfr part code: B7E18A
HPE StoreVirtual 4330 900GB SAS Storage Product Description
Intuitive, common management and storage federation meet the need for simplicity and flexibility in today's virtual datacenters. It allows data mobility across tiers, locations, and between physical and virtual storage.
HPE StoreVirtual is the most versatile storage platform on the market today. Its software-defined storage VSA software, and ProLiant rack and BladeSystem-based hardware models provide options to fit any infrastructure and budget.
Enterprise-class storage software functionality and leading virtualization software integration are built-in. This makes StoreVirtual the ideal platform for supporting virtualization growth at all stages.
Features Ease Storage Management for Virtualized Environments
- Platform integration with VMware and Microsoft increases storage functionality and ease of use while application integration streamlines storage management for applications. Snapshot and Remote Copy integration for virtualization platforms and Windows applications makes backup and recovery a snap.
- Manage hundreds of nodes in your environment with the same simplicity as your first two; no matter if they are on the same site or across multiple sites. The Centralized Management Console lets you configure, manage, and monitor your storage easily, making everyday operations simple and efficient.
- HPE StoreVirtual simplifies product updates and upgrades, providing ease of mind - Update software with a single click. Migrate data online to another cluster of storage hardware. Swap nodes within a cluster for maintenance or upgrade to new generation technology with no downtime required.
|Device Type||Hard drive array|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable - 1U||
|Installed Devices / Modules Qty||8|
|Supported Devices / Modules Qty||8||
|Type||HDD - hot-swap|
|Interface Type||SAS 6Gb/s|
|Capacity||8 x 900 GB|
|Spindle Speed||10000 rpm||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slot(s)||1 (total) / 0 (free) x processor ¦ 24 memory - DIMM 240-pin|
|Expansion Bays||8 (total) / 0 (free) x hot-swap - 2.5" SFF|
|Expansion Slots||1 (total) / 0 (free) x processor ¦ 24 x memory - DIMM 240-pin|
|Interfaces||4 x Ethernet 1000 ¦ 1 x serial ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x management - RJ-45 ¦ 4 x USB||
|Power Device||2 x internal power supply - hot-plug|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V||
|Cache / Buffer Size ( Max )||2 GB|
|Cache / Buffer Size (Max)||2 GB|
|RAID Level||RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Total Array Capacity||7.2 TB|
|HDD Array External Interface||iSCSI (1 GbE)||
|Type||1 x Xeon 2 GHz||
|Installed Size||32 GB||
|OS Required||HP-UX 11i v2, HP-UX 11.23, Apple MacOS X 10.5.6, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.2, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Apple MacOS X 10.5.7, VMware ESXi 4.0, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, HP-UX 11i v3, IBM AIX 6.1, HP-UX 11.31, Apple MacOS X 10.5.8, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5, Red Hat Fedora 13, Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 4.8, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Oracle Solaris 10, Red Hat Fedora 11, Red Hat Fedora 12, Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 4.7, Citrix XenServer 5.6, VMware ESX 4.1, VMware ESX 4.0, VMware ESXi 4.1, VMware ESXi 5, Oracle Solaris 11, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.6, VMware ESX 5.0, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (32/64-bits), Ubuntu 9.04 Server Edition, Ubuntu 10.04 Server Edition, Ubuntu 10.10 Server Edition, Ubuntu 11.04 Server Edition, Citrix XenServer 5.5, Citrix XenServer 5.0||
|Software Included||LeftHand SAN/iQ Storage Clustering, LeftHand SAN/iQ Network RAID, LeftHand SAN/iQ Thin Provisioning, LeftHand SAN/iQ Snapshots, LeftHand SAN/iQ Remote Copy, LeftHand SAN/iQ Multi-Site/DR Solution Pack|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, CISPR 22, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, BSMI CNS 13438||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
HPE StoreVirtual 4330 900GB SAS Storage Ask an owner
HPE StoreVirtual 4330 900GB SAS Storage Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.