Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - Ivory
- Scan high-density barcodes
- Single Line
- Scan Speed:100 line/sec
- Colour: Ivory
Mfr part code: 1200G-1KBW-1
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - Ivory Product Description
The Voyager 1200g (wired) barcode scanner give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.
- Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease.
- Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners.
And take advantage of the Voyager scanner's class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
We designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too.
- Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance.
- Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops.
- Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating.
Aggressive Scan Performance
Maintain productivity with a worry-free linear scanning solution, even when reading poor quality and damaged barcodes.
Enable Presentation Scanning
Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
Superior Out-of-Box Experience
Easy setup with tool-free stand assembly, automatic in-stand detection and configuration, and automatic interface detection.
Ensures the desired barcode is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
|Type||Barcode scanner - handheld|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard wedge||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Decode Capability||GS1 DataBar|
|Interface Type||Keyboard wedge|
|Minimum Bar Width||3.5 mil|
|Scan Element Type||Linear imager|
|Scan Speed||100 line / sec|
|Max Working Distance||28.1 cm|
|Print Contrast Signal (PCS)||10%|
|Cables Included||1 x keyboard wedge cable - external - 3 m|
|Compliant Standards||RoHS, WEEE, cULus||
|Electric Current Required||140 mA (operating), 70 mA (standby)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Drop Specification||1.5 m to concrete|
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - Ivory Ask an owner
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - Ivory Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.