£ 32.39 inc. vat
£ 26.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
20m 65 Ft Active Usb 2.0 A To B - Cable - M/m - Long Usb Cable Uk
- 1x USB 'A' male connector
- 1x USB 'B' male connector
- Fully shielded for error-free connections
Mfr part code: USB2HAB65AC
Customers Also Viewed
20m 65 Ft Active Usb 2.0 A To B - Cable - M/m - Long Usb Cable Uk Product Description
The USB2HAB65AC 65ft/20m USB A to B cable incorporates bus-powered active circuitry, which enables it to perform beyond the 5-meter limit of a standard USB cable.
The longer connection provides enough cable length to connect your USB 2.0 peripherals up to 20m away from your PC, Laptop or Server, allowing you to position your devices as needed.
This active USB 2.0 cable is designed with top quality materials for high durability, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty. The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminate connection distance limitations, with no loss of signal quality
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-Year warranty
|Compliant Standards||USB / USB 2.0, FCC, RoHS||
|Connector(s)||1 x 4 PIN USB Type A - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||1 x 4 PIN USB Type B - male|
|Connectors||1 x 4 PIN USB Type B - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||1 x 4 pin USB Type A - male|
|Connector||4 pin USB Type B - male|
|Connector (Second End)||4 pin USB Type A - male||
|Cable Features||Nickel plated connectors|
|Features||Nickel plated connectors|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||28|
|Service & Support||2 years warranty||
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Service & Support||2 years warranty|
20m 65 Ft Active Usb 2.0 A To B - Cable - M/m - Long Usb Cable Uk Ask an owner
20m 65 Ft Active Usb 2.0 A To B - Cable - M/m - Long Usb Cable Uk Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.