Drobo B1200i 48TB (12 x 4TB SAS) 12 Bay SAN
- For NAS advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Or Call 0841 528 5071
- Supported Drives: Serial ATA-300 / SAS
- Rack-mountable 3U
Mfr part code: DR-B1200I-1A31/48TB-S
Drobo B1200i 48TB (12 x 4TB SAS) 12 Bay SAN Product Description
The Drobo B1200i moves beyond the days of manually tuning an array for applications that have different storage requirements. Automated Data-Aware Tiering leverages high-capacity hard disk drives (HDDs) paired with high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) to deliver application-optimized storage that requires no manual tuning. SSD support with Automated Data-Aware Tiering is available in firmware version 1.1.0 or higher.
The B1200i is the first Drobo with serviceable modular components. This hardware design provides a removable controller card; dual-redundant, hot-swappable power supplies; and a hot-swappable cooling fan unit.
You can source field replaceable units in advance in case of a single hardware component failure, to ensure high uptimes. This delivers the higher level of availability demanded by virtualized IT environments.
- Up to 12 x 3.5" SATA I/II/III - SAS-1/2 hard disk drives (HDD's) and solid state drives (SSD's) (sold separately)
- Seamless integration into TCP/IP network infrastructure
- BeyondRAID™ Technology with single- or dual-drive redundancy
- Certified for Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam Backup, VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer environments
- Ethernet features connection failover and jumbo frames (up to 9000 bytes MTU)
- Innovative and time saving smart volume management
- Integrated thin provisioning
- Dual redundant, hot swappable power supplies and redundant, hot swappable cooling fan unit
- Supports NTFS, FAT32, HFS+, ext3, VMFS, and LVM file systems (please see full specification for further details)
- 2 year warranty
|Device Type||Hard drive array|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable - 3U||
|Supported Drives||SATA-600 / SAS-2|
|Installed Devices / Modules Qty||12|
|Supported Devices / Modules Qty||12||
|Type||SAS - integrated (Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 6Gb/s|
|Data Transfer Rate||600 MBps|
|Max Storage Devices Qty||12||
|Type||HDD - hot-swap|
|Capacity||12 x 4 TB||
|Power Device||2 x internal power supply - hot-plug|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V - 50/60 Hz|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||12 (total) / 0 (free) x hot-swap - 3.5"|
|Interfaces||3 x Ethernet 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x Ethernet 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45||
|Total Array Capacity||48 TB|
|HDD Array External Interface||Gigabit Ethernet|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition SP1, Apple MacOS X Server 10.5.8 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 (32/64-bits) SP1, Citrix XenServer 5.6||
|Software Included||Drobo Dashboard|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included|
|Compliant Standards||UL, TUV, VCCI, BSMI, CISPR 22 Class B, cUL, CB, ICES-003 Class B, MIC, RoHS, WEEE, FCC Part 15 A, ACA, REACH||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80%|
Drobo B1200i 48TB (12 x 4TB SAS) 12 Bay SAN Ask an owner
Drobo B1200i 48TB (12 x 4TB SAS) 12 Bay SAN Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.