£ 70.96 inc. vat
£ 59.13 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Asus PCE-AC68 - AC1900 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless PCI-E Adapter
- The PCE-AC68 uses Broadcoms new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds...
Mfr part code: PCE-AC68
Customers Also Viewed
Asus PCE-AC68 - AC1900 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless PCI-E Adapter Product Description
- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation
|Device Type||Network adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI Express||
|Data Link Protocol||802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.3 Gbps|
|Line Coding Format||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64 QAM, 16 QAM, OFDM|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Features||ASUS AiRadar, magnetic aerial base|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||3 x aerial - R-SMA||
|Included Accessories||Low-profile bracket|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Compliant Standards||IC, FCC||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 8||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Asus PCE-AC68 - AC1900 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless PCI-E Adapter Ask an owner
Asus PCE-AC68 - AC1900 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless PCI-E Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.