Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series Managed Switch Product Description
Zero-touch discovery using DHCP,express setup,fast bootup time to help migrating to Ethernet environment without resistance.
Dot1x,port security,and DHCP allow dynamic port-base authentication,Secure Shell (SSHv2),SNMPv3 provides encrypted administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions,TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication facilitate centralized control and restrict unauthorized users.
Flex links for fast recovery,Cisco REP protocol for fast convergence.
Industrial automation protocols
Support for Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) and PROFINETv2 that allow integration with existing management platform from Rockwell,Siemens,and other industrial environments.
- Product Description: Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series - switch - 10 ports - Managed - DIN rail mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 10 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: DIN rail mountable
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 8 x 10/ 100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Performance: Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size):6.5 Mpps
- Capacity Virtual interfaces (VLANs):255
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Routing Protocol: IGMP, static IPv4 routing
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 3, HTTPS, SSH
- Features: DHCP support, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Port Security, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1x
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year warranty
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.16 ex. vat
£10.82 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.99 £3.32 ex. vat
£5.81 ex. vat
£8.31 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 5 Cables
£13.32 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£10.10 ex. vat
|Performance||Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 6.5 Mpps|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 255|
|Device Type||Switch - 10 ports - Managed|
|Enclosure Type||DIN rail mountable|
|Ports||8 x 10/100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Routing Protocol||IGMP, static IPv4 routing|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, HTTPS, SSH|
|Authentication Method||Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+|
|Features||DHCP support, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Port Security, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1x|
|Flash Memory||64 MB||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 100Base-TX RJ-45 ¦ 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC) ¦ 2 x 1000Base-T RJ-45|
|Expansion Slots||1 (total) / 1 (free) x SD Memory Card||
|Rack Mounting Kit||Optional|
|Compliant Standards||C-Tick, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, IEC 61000-4-11, VCCI Class A ITE, EN55022 Class A, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-4-5, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-6-4, IEC 60068-2-30, KCC, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-6, UL 508, FCC Part 15 A, IEC 60529 IP30, CISPR 11, CSA 22.2 No. 142, EN 61131-2, EN 61326-1, EN 61000-4-9, EN 61000-4-29, IEC 60068-2-14||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Cisco IOS LAN Base||
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||85 °C|
Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series Managed Switch Ask an owner
Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series Managed Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.