£ 639.72 inc. vat
£ 533.10 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(0.0% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Fujitsu FI-7160 Document Scanner with PaperStream IP
- Large volume hopper
- Paper protection function by detecting paper jam sounds
- "Skew Reducer"- stable paper feeding mechanism
- Centralized management of multiple scanners
Mfr part code: PA03670-B051
Customers Also Viewed
Fujitsu FI-7160 Document Scanner with PaperStream IP Product Description
FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7160
Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
- Fast, 60 ppm / 120 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7160 protects your documents with acoustic sensors, ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
Agent, console and server remote scanner management
Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
Status and alert monitoring
Centralized driver update deployment
High-impact scanning, low environmental impact
In keeping with Fujitsu's long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-7160 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-7160 meet Energy Star's energy consumption requirements and the European Union's Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.
Add-ons and Accessories
£77.99 ex. vat
£49.71 ex. vat
Fujitsu FI-7160 Document Scanner with PaperStream IP Ask an owner
Fujitsu FI-7160 Document Scanner with PaperStream IP Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.