£ 618.98 inc. vat
£515.81 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Standard Edition
- For Software advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Call 01430 433 671
- Up to 2 processors
Mfr part code: P73-06165
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Standard Edition Product Description
This software is a DSP version, you cannot purchase a Delivery Service Partner version of Windows except with a new server.
Windows Server powers many of the worlds' largest datacentres, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Building on this legacy, Windows Server 2012 redefines the category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more.
Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value.
Both Standard and Datacentre editions provide the same set of features; the only thing that differentiates the editions is the number of Virtual Machines (VMs).
A Standard edition license will entitle you to run up to two VMs on up to two processors (subject to the VM use rights outlined in the Product Use Rights document). A Datacentre edition license will entitle you to run an unlimited number of VMs on up to two processors. All features that are available in the Datacentre edition are also available in the Standard edition, including high availability features like failover clustering. The only difference between the two editions will be virtualization rights.
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support.
Did you know that your Windows Server 2003 including Windows Small Business Server 2003 has reached end of support?
We can help you put an upgrade plan in place to reduce costs and increase security. Keep in mind that end of support means that you will no longer receive updates or patches to combat security issues after July 14, 2015. Without updates, your systems are vulnerable to security and compliance issues. If your organization processes Visa and MasterCard transactions, for example, you could have problems with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Call 01430 433 671 to speak to one of our Specialists or alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find your Microsoft product key
To find your 25-character key, you need to remove the silver scratch-off panel on the Certificate of Authenticity which is supplied with your product. This is easily done with a coin or fingernail. Don't press too hard or you could damage the key making it unreadable.
Remember, to avoid damaging your product key:
- Don't use any other tool apart from a coin. You can also use your fingernail
- Don't apply too much pressure
- Don't try to peel the scratch layer off
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - 64-bit|
|Licence Type||Licence and media|
|Licence Qty||2 processors|
|Licence Type||1 server (up to 2 CPU/2 VOSEs)|
|Min Processor Type||1.4 GHz|
|Min RAM Size||512 MB|
|Min Hard Drive Space||32 GB|
|Additional Requirements||Mouse or compatible device, DVD-ROM, SVGA monitor, Internet connection, keyboard, 1024 x 768 monitor resolution|
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Standard Edition Ask an owner
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Standard Edition Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.