£ 356.99 inc. vat
£297.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Essentials Edition
- Ideal small office server operating system
- Up to 25 users
- To save money why not consider BIOS locked versions - see full description
Mfr part code: G3S-00716
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Essentials Edition Product Description
Why not consider the following BIOS-locked versions & save? Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials for HP servers or Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials for Fujitsu servers
Get the Windows Server App, with My Server App, you can manage users, devices, alerts, and access shared files in Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.
In addition, files that you have recently accessed with My Server files continue to be available to you even when offline. For more info click here.
The ideal server for small business, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials simplifies the integration of optional cloud-based applications and services such as Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Azure. Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials can help minimise the time, effort, and money you spend on IT.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is a flexible, affordable, and easy-to-use server solution designed and priced for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. It is an ideal first server, and it can also be used as the primary server in a multi-server environment for small businesses to protect, centralise, organise, and access their applications and information from almost anywhere by using virtually any device.
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support.
Did you know that your Windows Server 2003 including Windows Small Business Server 2003 has reached end of support?
We can help you put an upgrade plan in place to reduce costs and increase security. Keep in mind that end of support means that you will no longer receive updates or patches to combat security issues after July 14, 2015. Without updates, your systems are vulnerable to security and compliance issues. If your organization processes Visa and MasterCard transactions, for example, you could have problems with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Call 01430 433 671 to speak to one of our Specialists or alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com
How to find your Microsoft product key
To find your 25-character key, you need to remove the silver scratch-off panel on the Certificate of Authenticity which is supplied with your product. This is easily done with a coin or fingernail. Don't press too hard or you could damage the key making it unreadable.
Remember, to avoid damaging your product key:
- Don't use any other tool apart from a coin. You can also use your fingernail
- Don't apply too much pressure
- Don't try to peel the scratch layer off
|Licence Qty||1 server (1-2 CPU), up to 25 users|
|Licence Type||Licence and media|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - 64-bit|
|Licence Type||1 server (1-2 CPU), up to 25 users|
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Essentials Edition Ask an owner
Windows Server 2012 R2 - Essentials Edition Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.