Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI Socket FM2+ DVI HDMI 7.1 Channel Audio mini ITX Motherboard Product Description
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus Technology
IR Digital 4+2 phase APU power design
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
Features dual HDMI/ Dual-link DVI ports for Full HD 1080 and HDCP support
Features Dual Band 802.11ac 867Mbps + BLUETOOTH 4.0 wireless solution
4 USB 3.0 ports with transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
4 SATA3 ports with up to 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0,1,5,10 support
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology with 3x USB power design
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" on Gigabyte website for more information)
2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
"Memory support is dependent on memory module compatibility and system OS".
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
APU with integrated AMD Radeon HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
Realtek ALC892 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Bluetooth 4.0, 3.0+HS, 2.1+EDR
Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
* Supports Windows 7/8/8.1 only.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
1 x mini-PCI Express slot for the wireless communication module
Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x APU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2 x HDMI ports
1 x DVI-D port
2 x antenna connectors
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
APU/System temperature detection
APU/System fan speed detection
APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model
Support for Smart Recovery 2
Support for ON/OFF Charge
Support for Wi-Fi Share
Support for Cloud Station
Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
* If you plan to install Windows 8.1, please download the latest drivers from GIGABYTE's website
Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU
* Bundled wireless communication module does not support Windows XP
Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.92 ex. vat
£13.98save £1.20 £10.65 ex. vat
£42.49 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slot(s)||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ( FM2+ processor must be installed ) ¦ 1 x Mini PCIe ¦ 2 x DIMM 240-pin ( 1.5 V ) ¦ 1 x CPU|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 4 x 7pin Serial ATA - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5 / JBOD|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (FM2+ processor must be installed) ¦ 1 x Mini PCIe ¦ 2 x DIMM 240-pin (1.5 V) ¦ 1 x CPU|
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 1 x DVI-D (dual link) ¦ 2 x HDMI ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x TOSLINK ¦ 1 x audio line-out (center/subwoofer) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (rear) - mini-jack|
|Internal Interfaces||1 x SPDIF out - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 - header ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 - header|
|Power Connectors||4-pin ATX12V connector, 24-pin main power connector||
|Product Type||Motherboard - mini ITX|
|Chipset Type||AMD A88X|
|Processor Socket||Socket FM2+|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Athlon II X2, Athlon II X4, A series||
|Max Size||64 GB|
|Bus Clock||1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1866 MHz, 2133 MHz|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), AMD Memory Profile (AMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||2 GB||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC887|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Interfaces||Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac||
|BIOS Features||DMI 2.0 support, ACPI 2.0a support, SMBIOS 2.6 support, UEFI BIOS|
|Hardware Monitoring||CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU overheating protection|
|Hardware Features||DualBIOS, Q-Flash, 3x USB Power Boost, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, On/Off Charge, One Port One Fuse, AMD Radeon Dual Graphics, AMD CrossFireX technology support, 4+2 Phase Power Design, ESD Protection, AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD Memory Profile (AMP) support, Ultra Durable 4 Plus, Wi-Fi Share, Clear CMOS Button||
|Software Included||Norton Internet Security, @BIOS, EasyTune, Cloud Station, Xpress Install|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ACPI 2.0a, Energy-Related Products (ErP) Lot 6|
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI Socket FM2+ DVI HDMI 7.1 Channel Audio mini ITX Motherboard Ask an owner
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI Socket FM2+ DVI HDMI 7.1 Channel Audio mini ITX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.