Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
StarTech.com 7 Port Dedicated USB Charging Station (5 x 1A, 2 x 2A)
- Set up an external portable 7 port USB charging station for tablets smartphones and other...
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Tab
- 7 Port Dedicated USB Charging Station/Standalone Multi-Port USB Charger/iPad and...
Mfr part code: ST7CU35122
Customers Also Viewed
StarTech.com 7 Port Dedicated USB Charging Station (5 x 1A, 2 x 2A) Product Description
The USB charge station is a standalone device that provides 5 x 1A and 2 x 2A USB charging ports, enabling you to charge multiple USB devices simultaneously. Support for USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 lets you charge most mobile devices, including the Apple iPhone, iPad, Microsoft Surface, Samsung Galaxy Tab and more.
Consolidating your USB devices onto a single multi-port USB charger offers a more energy-efficient solution and avoids the need for multiple wall outlets or power bars, saving valuable space. The compact, metal enclosure provides maximum durability and offers an integrated on/off power button for simple operation.
|Input Connector(s)||1 x power|
|Output Connector(s)||Total 7 : 4 pin USB Type A (power only)|
|Output connectors||Total 7: 4 pin USB Type A|
|Voltage Required||AC 100/240 V|
|Input Connectors Qty||1||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Product Type||Power adapter|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS|
StarTech.com 7 Port Dedicated USB Charging Station (5 x 1A, 2 x 2A) Ask an owner
StarTech.com 7 Port Dedicated USB Charging Station (5 x 1A, 2 x 2A) Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.