£ 17.99 inc. vat
£ 14.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
StarTech.com M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5 inch SATA Adapter Converter
- Open-frame steel mounting bracket
- Supports 7mm or larger 2.5" SATA bays
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
Mfr part code: SAT32M225
Customers Also Viewed
£ 21.33 inc. vat
£ 17.77 ex. vat
£ 38.49 inc. vat
£ 32.07 ex. vat
StarTech.com M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5 inch SATA Adapter Converter Product Description
Utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller, with an M.2 SSD reducing your data transfer bottleneck with file transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps. M.2 SSDs can also save you money by reducing your power consumption over regular platter drives.
Help protect the health of your drive with an open-frame design that maximizes heat dissipation.
The SAT32M225 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximize system speed by adding M.2 SSD performance
- Help protect the health of your drive with an open-frame design that maximizes heat dissipation
- Reduce overall power consumption, with a high efficiency M.2 SSD
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gbit/s|
|Supported Devices||Hard drive, solid state drive|
|Device Type||Storage controller - internal|
|Host Bus||SATA 6Gb/s||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6Gb/s - 15 pin Serial ATA power|
|Connections||1 - M.2 Card||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||85 °C|
StarTech.com M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5 inch SATA Adapter Converter Ask an owner
StarTech.com M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5 inch SATA Adapter Converter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.