£ 446.99 inc. vat
£372.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Linksys Business 28-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Combo Ports (LGS528P)
- Networking Product Advice:
- 01430 433 671 or Solutions@Ebuyer.com
- 28 Ports
Mfr part code: LGS528P-UK
Linksys Business 28-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Combo Ports (LGS528P) Product Description
Advanced network management capabilities
Control and manage your business network with advanced features including layer 2 switching and layer 3 static routing between different VLAN communications without any performance degradation. As a result your network can run more efficiently,as Linksys 500 Series switches will manage internal routing with your router and dedicate fixed paths with external traffic and security.
Advanced traffic-handling intelligence
Deliver superior communication via video,voice and data applications over your business network with advanced QoS features. Layer 2 MAC and layer 3 IP flow-based policies and rate limiting control prioritize traffic,offering an ideal solution to manage and control real-time,high bandwidth,voice and video traffic without slowing down your other business applications.
Advanced network security features
Safeguard your business network with extensive Access Control Lists (ACLs) to control and block portions of the network from unauthorized users and external network attacks. Detect and prevent network attacks with DHCP snooping,IP and MAC-port binding functions that ensure network integrity. IEEE 802.1X Port Security strictly limits access to specific segments of your network,while port authentication and MAC-based port security requires clients to authenticate themselves before any data is allowed to pass.
Fiber-optic network expansion support
With an additional Gigabit SFP+ fiber-optic port expansions,Linksys 500 Series Switches provide a powerful combination of business scalability for any server farm and data center environment,and enhances high bandwidth demands while providing redundancy for fast and easy network growth. Mini Gigabit interface converter (mini-GIBC) expansion ports offer you an option to add fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to these managed switches.
Optimal energy-efficient ethernet support
Reduce energy consumptions by monitoring the amount of traffic and states of any inactive ports without compromising performance. Linksys 500 Series switches are specifically designed to optimize power and efficiency and support the energy-efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standards.
- Product Description: Linksys LGS528P - switch - 28 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 28 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 26 x 10/ 100/ 1000 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
- PoE Budget: 192 W
- Performance: Forwarding performance:41.67 Mpps Switching capacity:56 Gbps
- Capacity: Active VLANs:1000 QoS hardware entries:4
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9000 bytes
- Routing Protocol: IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP
- Features: DHCP support, ARP support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, SNTP support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), STP Root Guard, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), DHCP client, static routing, Class of Service (CoS), 802.1x authentication
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az
- Power: AC 100/ 230 V ( 50 - 60 Hz )
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 44 cm x 20 cm x 4.445 cm
- Weight: 3.12kg
- Localisation: United Kingdom
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Performance||Forwarding performance: 41.67 Mpps ¦ Switching capacity: 56 Gbps|
|Capacity||Active VLANs: 1000 ¦ QoS hardware entries: 4|
|Device Type||Switch - 28 ports - Managed|
|Ports||26 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||192 W|
|MAC Address Table Size||16K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9000 bytes|
|Routing Protocol||IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP|
|Features||DHCP support, ARP support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, SNTP support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), STP Root Guard, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), DHCP client, static routing, Class of Service (CoS), 802.1x authentication|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az|
|Status Indicators||System, link/activity||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||26 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+ ¦ 2 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 2 x 1000Base-X SFP||
|Voltage Required||AC 100/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)|
|Power Device||Internal power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
|Min Storage Temperature||-20 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Linksys Business 28-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Combo Ports (LGS528P) Ask an owner
Linksys Business 28-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Combo Ports (LGS528P) Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.