£ 47.49 inc. vat
£ 39.57 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Plug-lock Inserts keep C14 power cords solidly connected to C13 outlets- 100pk
- PLC13RD Plug-lock inserts keep C14 power cords connected to C13 outlets
- Prevents accidental disconnection of network hardware during routine rack...
Mfr part code: PLC13RD
Plug-lock Inserts keep C14 power cords solidly connected to C13 outlets- 100pk Product Description
Tripp Lite PLC13RD RED color Plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C14 plug-in power cords from C13 output receptacles. IEC 60320 plug-in electrical cords are frequently loose-fitting and are often subject to accidental disconnection during routine network maintenance. To prevent critical equipment plugs from getting knocked loose, place a Plug-lock insert over any C14 input cord and connect it to any C13 outlet. The insert strengthens the connection of the plug to the outlet, keeping critical equipment plugged-in and running during routine rack access and maintenance.
Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and a low cost answer to expensive proprietary locking plug and outlet hardware. PLC13RD Plug-lock inserts ship in packages of 100.
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Product Type||Cable removal lock|
|Compliant Standards||UL 94 V-2|
Plug-lock Inserts keep C14 power cords solidly connected to C13 outlets- 100pk Ask an owner
Plug-lock Inserts keep C14 power cords solidly connected to C13 outlets- 100pk Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.