£ 18.59 inc. vat
£15.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
20m LC-SC 9/125 OS1 Duplex Singlemode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Yellow
- Connector 1: (1) LC Male
- Connector 2: (1) SC Male
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH / LS0H)
- Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over...
Mfr part code: 85593
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 16.76 inc. vat
£13.96 ex. vat
£ 14.06 inc. vat
£11.71 ex. vat
20m LC-SC 9/125 OS1 Duplex Singlemode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Yellow Product Description
Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. With LC to SC termination, this high quality fibre optic patch cable is specifically designed for Gigabit Ethernet applications.
The Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH / LS0H) jacket is composed from materials that lessen the smoke and halogen emissions when the cable is exposed to extreme temperatures.
This reduces the amount of harmful toxic and corrosive gases that cabling made with plastic materials would otherwise emit into the air during combustion. This construction makes LSZH cables ideal for use where the protection of people and equipment from harmful corrosive gases is absolutely critical.
The patented injection moulding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• SC Connector Dimensions: 10.6mm Height x 26mm Width x 58mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -55 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: LSZH PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1550 nm: 0.25 dB/km
• Attenuation at 1310 nm: 0.35 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
|Connector(s)||2 x LC single mode - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||2 x SC single mode - male|
|Connectors||2 x SC single mode - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||2 x LC single mode - male|
|Connector||2 x SC single-mode - male|
|Connector (Second End)||2 x LC single-mode - male||
|Network Cable Type||Patch cable - OS1|
|Type of Fibre Optics||Singlemode|
|Jacket Material||Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)|
|Core / Cladding Diameter||9 / 125 micron|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty||
|Min Operating Temperature||-20 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
20m LC-SC 9/125 OS1 Duplex Singlemode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Yellow Ask an owner
20m LC-SC 9/125 OS1 Duplex Singlemode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Yellow Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.