£ 11.66 inc. vat
£9.71 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
C2G 3M SC-SC 10GB 50/125 OM3 Duplex Multimode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Aqua
- Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) fibre supporting 2000 MHz.km EMB at 850 nm
- 10 Gigabit transfers up to 300 metres using 850 nm VCSEL source
- Jacket Material: LSZH PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
Mfr part code: 85515
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 24.42 inc. vat
£20.35 ex. vat
£ 25.26 inc. vat
£21.05 ex. vat
C2G 3M SC-SC 10GB 50/125 OM3 Duplex Multimode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Aqua Product Description
This OM3 Duplex Multimode Fibre Optic Cable is ideal for connecting 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10 gigabit network connections. This cable has a LSZH jacket which protects from toxic and corrosive gases in poorly ventilated spaces and other areas where it is most critical. This cable also provides backward compatibility with existing 50/125 equipment and the performance headroom required to support LED and VCSEL laser light sources, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications. The Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH / LS0H) jacket is composed from materials that lessen the smoke and halogen emissions when the cable is exposed to extreme temperatures.
|Connector(s)||2 x SC multi-mode - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||2 x SC multi-mode - male|
|Connectors||2 x SC multi-mode - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||2 x SC multi-mode - male|
|Connector||2 x SC multi-mode - male|
|Connector (Second End)||2 x SC multi-mode - male||
|Network Cable Type||Network cable - OM3|
|Type of Fibre Optics||Multimode|
|Jacket Material||Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)|
|Core / Cladding Diameter||50 / 125 micron|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty||
|Min Operating Temperature||-20 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
C2G 3M SC-SC 10GB 50/125 OM3 Duplex Multimode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Aqua Ask an owner
C2G 3M SC-SC 10GB 50/125 OM3 Duplex Multimode PVC Fibre Optic Cable (LSZH) - Aqua Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.