£ 70.65 inc. vat
£58.87 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Flatbed Scanner Product Description
CanoScan LiDE 220
Enjoy fast, superior quality scanning at home with this ultra-compact and stylish scanner. Easily capture high resolution photos and documents with the option to send then direct to cloud services using your PC.
- Enjoy high resolution scans up to 4800 x 4800 dpi with CIS sensor
- Capture photos with exceptional detail and accurate colours thanks to 48-bit internal colour depth
- Save time with 300 dpi A4 colour scans delivered in just 10 seconds
- Experience the freedom to scan directly to cloud services using your PC
- Free up valuable desk space thanks to a neat upright stand
- Operate effortlessly thanks to 5 EZ one-touch buttons
- Create multipage PDF documents instantly from the scanner using PDF buttons
- Enhance text, graphics and images separately in scanned documents using Auto Document and Photo Fix technology
- Power and connect using a single USB cable to minimise desk clutter
Superior quality scanning - Effortlessly take care of all your home photo and document scanning needs with this fast, superior quality scanner. It offers high resolution scanning up to 4800 x 4800 dpi with a CIS sensor; capturing crisp text, clear photos with an exceptional level of detail and accurate colours thanks to the scanner's 48-bit internal colour depth. Scanning is quick too, with an A4 300 dpi scan delivered in just 10 seconds.
Cloud connectivity - Easily scan and send high quality documents and detailed photos to cloud services, such as Evernote and Dropbox, using your PC.
Compact and convenient - Save space in style. The ultra compact design with upright stand ensures the scanner takes up minimal desk and makes it a stylish addition to any home. You can easily scan all types of documents - including books - without compromising the stylish design, thanks to an advanced integrated lid.
Simple one touch operation - Control scans with ultimate ease thanks to 5 EZ one-touch operation buttons. Scan photos and documents with just a simple click using the Auto Scan button, which automatically recognises the original and optimises settings to match. You can instantly create multipage PDF documents of your scans using PDF Create buttons, which can automatically collate pages together for you, so you dont need to return to your laptop or PC. Making copies or sending scans via email is equally simple.
Timesaving image enhancements - Restore and enhance your photos with just one click. You can enjoy expert correction in a fraction of the time, automatically reducing dust and scratches and beautifully restoring faded colour in old photos with Dust and Scratch Removal. Plus you can separately enhance text, graphics and images in scanned documents using Auto Document Fix. Other timesaving features include Auto Photo Fix II and Solution Menu EX.
Minimal cabling - Keep cabling and desk clutter to a minimum thanks to a single USB cable that both powers and connects.
- 4800 x 4800 dpi Scanning resolution in dots per inch
- Scan thick documents or magazines
- Send to cloud
- One touch operation
- PDF files creation function
- No power connection required
- Upright scanning
What's in the box
- Scanner unit - CanoScan LiDE 220
- USB cable
- Upright Stand
- Setup CD-ROM, Manuals and other documents, (CD only for Windows)
*Please note this item is not compatible with Windows 10.
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.49 ex. vat
£11.49 ex. vat
|Scan Element Type||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Grayscale Depth||16-bit (64K grey levels)|
|Grayscale Depth (External)||8-bit (256 grey levels)|
|Colour Depth||48-bit colour|
|Colour Depth (External)||48-bit colour|
|Optical Resolution||4800 dpi x 4800 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 dpi|
|Bulb / Light Source Type||RGB LED array|
|Scanner Speed Details||10 sec/scan - colour - A4 - 300 dpi|
|Scanner Features||Powered by USB port, 5 EZ Buttons, Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix||
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )||2.5 Watt|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||2.5 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||1.4 Watt||
|Max Document Size||216 mm x 297 mm|
|Supported Document Type||Plain paper||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, Canon Scanning Utility, My Image Garden|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Apple MacOS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 8, Windows 8.1||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)||
|Type||Flatbed scanner - desktop|
|Interface Type||USB 2.0|
|Max Supported Document Size||216 x 297 mm|
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Flatbed Scanner Ask an owner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Flatbed Scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.