£ 2707.96 inc. vat
£2256.63 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
HPE FlexFabric 5700-48G-4XG-2QSFP+ Managed Switch Product Description
Flow classification based on source MAC,destination MAC,Source IP (IPv4/IPv6),destination IP,port,protocol and VLAN.
Feature queue scheduling
Provides support for Strict Priority (SP),Weighted Deficit Round Robin (WDRR),Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ),SP+WDRR,SP+WFQ. Supports Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN),and Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED).
Flexible high port density
the HP 5700 Switch Series enables scaling of the server edge with 1 GbE and 10GbE ToR deployments to new heights with high-density 32 and 48-port solutions delivered in a 1RU design;the high server port density is backed by 40 GbE QSFP+ uplinks to deliver the availability of needed bandwidth for demanding applications;each 40 GbE QSFP+ port can also be configured as four 10GbE ports by using a 40-GbE-to-10GbE splitter cable.
cut-through and nonblocking architecture delivers low latency (~1.5 microsecond for 10GbE) for very demanding enterprise applications;the switch delivers high-performance switching capacity and wire-speed packet forwarding
HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology simplifies the architecture of server access networks;up to nine HP 5700 switches can be combined to deliver unmatched scalability of virtualized access layer switches and flatter two-tier networks using IRF,which reduces cost and complexity. In addition,support for IRF as a Fabric will enable to 5700 Series.
Advanced modular operating system
Comware v7 software's modular design and multiple processes bring native high stability,independent process monitoring,and restart;the OS also allows individual software modules to be upgraded for higher availability and supports enhanced serviceability functions like hitless software upgrades with single-chassis ISSU.
TRILL and EVB/VEPA
Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) is supported to increase the scale of enterprise data centers;Edge Virtual Bridging with Virtual Ethernet Port Aggregator (EVB/VEPA) provides connectivity into the virtual environment for a data center-ready environment.
Enhanced for data center hot-cold aisle deployment with reversible airflow - for either front-to-back or back-to-front airflow.
Redundant fans and power supplies
1+1 internal redundant and hot-pluggable power supplies and dual fan trays enhance reliability and availability.
Lower OPEX and greener
Data center provide reversible airflow and advanced chassis power management.
• Data Center Bridging (DCB) protocols
provides support for IEEE 802.1Qbb Priority Flow Control (PFC) and Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX) for converged applications.
Provides support for Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) including FCF,Transit and NPV.
With frame sizes of up to 10,000 bytes on Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit ports,allows high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services to be enabled.
- Product Description: HPE FlexFabric 5700-48G-4XG-2QSFP+ - switch - 48 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 48 x 10/ 100/ 1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ + 2 x 40 Gigabit QSFP+ (uplink)
- Performance: Throughput:250 Mpps Routing/ switching capacity:336 Gbps
- Capacity: IPv4 routing table entries:128 IPv6 routing table entries:128 Virtual interfaces (VLANs):4094
- MAC Address Table Size: 128K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10000 bytes
- Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI
- Features: Flow control, DHCP support, ARP support, IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, SNTP support, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), sFlow, PIM snooping, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX) support, priority-based flow control, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) support, Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP), LLDP support, Data Center Bridging (DCB), Management Information Base (MIB), NTP time synchronisation, Class of Service (CoS), Strict Priority (SP), Intelligent Resilient Framework Technology (IRF), FCoE support
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.3ag
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 43.99 cm x 46 cm x 4.37 cm
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.16 ex. vat
£10.82 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.99 £3.32 ex. vat
£5.81 ex. vat
£8.31 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 5 Cables
£13.32 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£10.10 ex. vat
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Performance||Throughput: 250 Mpps ¦ Routing/switching capacity: 336 Gbps|
|Capacity||IPv4 routing table entries: 128 ¦ IPv6 routing table entries: 128 ¦ Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4094|
|RAM||2 GB SDRAM|
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ + 2 x 40 Gigabit QSFP+ (uplink)|
|MAC Address Table Size||128K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||10000 bytes|
|Routing Protocol||RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI|
|Authentication Method||Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)|
|Features||Flow control, DHCP support, ARP support, IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, SNTP support, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), sFlow, PIM snooping, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX) support, priority-based flow control, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) support, Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP), LLDP support, Data Center Bridging (DCB), Management Information Base (MIB), NTP time synchronisation, Class of Service (CoS), Strict Priority (SP), Intelligent Resilient Framework Technology (IRF), FCoE support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.3ag|
|Flash Memory||512 MB||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 4 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN SFP+ ¦ 2 x 40Gbit LAN QSFP+ uplink ¦ 1 x serial (console) RJ-45 management ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 management ¦ 1 x RJ-45 management||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Installed Qty||0 (installed) / 2 (max)|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1 (with optional power supply)|
|Power Consumption Operational||175 Watt||
|Compliant Standards||GOST, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, NOM, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EMC, ICES-003 Class A, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-11, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN 61000-4-8, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, ANATEL, EN 60825-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, ANSI C63.4, EN 60825-2, VCCI Class A, AS/NZS CISPR 22, EN 300 386 V1.3.3||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
HPE FlexFabric 5700-48G-4XG-2QSFP+ Managed Switch Ask an owner
HPE FlexFabric 5700-48G-4XG-2QSFP+ Managed Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.