£ 107.49 inc. vat
£ 89.57 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
TP-Link Archer C9 - AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- Supports 802.11ac standard-the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total...
Mfr part code: ARCHER C9
TP-Link Archer C9 - AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Product Description
More Wi-Fi for More Devices
Press play and forget about buffering with the Archer C9. The Wireless AC router creates high-speed dual band Wi-Fi so you can game online and watch movies in 4K without interruption. Its dual-core processor keeps your network running fast even when many devices are online at the same time. Enjoy reliable Wi-Fi across your home thanks to the Archer C9's three dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers. Beamforming strengthens connections by helping the router focus its Wi-Fi towards devices. The Archer C9 also makes it easy to share files and media across your network with dual USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports.
1 GHz Dual-Core CPU for Powerful Processing
At the heart of the Archer C9 is a 1 GHz dual-core processor that balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted.
Game online, stream movies, download files and share media while the powerful dual-core processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection and all of the router's hardware and software.
Beamforming for Stronger Connections
Beamforming technology helps the Archer C9's high-powered dual band antennas locate Wi-Fi devices and focus its wireless signal towards them instead of simply sending the router's signal in all directions at once.
With Beamforming, Wi-Fi connections made by the Archer C9 are stronger and more reliable, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
AC1900 Wi-Fi for 4K Streaming
Wireless AC creates Wi-Fi powerful enough to handle the demand of 4K streaming. Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands allow more devices to connect to your home network at once.Experience smoother 4K streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1900 Wi-Fi that delivers up to 1900 Mbps of dual band Wi-Fi speed.
Easily Share Content within Your Network
A USB 3.0 port lets you connect external drives to the router and runs 10x faster than USB 2.0 so you can quickly share files, photos, video and music wirelessly with devices connected to your home network.
Intuitive Mobile Interface
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether's simple layout lets you quickly access Wi-Fi settings such as guest privileges, scheduling and device management right from your smartphone.
World's #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we're proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.*
Features and Specifications
- Faster Wi-Fi - Stream 4K Ultra HD video and game online without lag over a clear 5GHz band while using the 2.4GHz band for everyday tasks
- Wi-Fi for All Your Devices - Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps)
- Greater Coverage - Beamforming technology locates wireless devices to create a stronger connection
- Powerful CPU - 1GHz dual-core processor handles simultaneous wired and wireless connections without interruption
- Easy Media Sharing - USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Wireless AC1900 WiFi. Supports 802.11ac, the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Stream 4K Ultra HD video and game online without lag over a clear 5GHz band while using the 2.4GHz band for everyday tasks
- Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps)
- Beamforming technology locates wireless devices to create a stronger connection
- Powerful 1GHz dual-core processor handles simultaneous wired and wireless connections without interruption
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 technical support for assistance with setup and configuration
Archer C9 comes with the next generation 11ac Wi-Fi standard, offering total data transfer speeds up to 1.9Gbps. With 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz frequency, and 600Mbps using two wireless chips to maximize performance over the 2.4GHz frequency, your whole home will get excellent wireless coverage. Ultra-fast 1GHz dual-core CPU function as a great 'heart' for fast, stable and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices. The outstanding Gigabit WiFi and Gigabit wired connections are ideal for bandwidth sensitive applications like streaming in HD and seamless online gaming. With Archer C9 you get a super-fast, high performance connected home.
|Network / Transport Protocol||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DNS, DDNS|
|Features||Firewall protection, DMZ port, NAT support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, manageable, print server, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, VPN passthrough, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support, parental control, IP address filtering, domain blocking, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS), virtual server support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), DHCP server, Samba support, FTP server, static IP mode, wireless bridge mode, reset button, bandwidth control, IPv4 support, port triggering, dynamic IP mode, IP-MAC binding, DHCP client, DHCP reservation, Guest Zone support, beamforming technology|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Performance||Maximum throughput (2.4 GHz): 600 Mbps ¦ Maximum throughput (5 GHz): 1.3 Gbps|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP, IEEE 802.11ac, FCC, RoHS|
|Device Type||Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.9 Gbps|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Wi-Fi AC Rating||AC1900|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ USB 3.0: 1 x 9 pin USB Type A ¦ USB 2.0: 1 x 4 pin USB Type A||
Dimensions & Weight
|Power Device||External power adapter||
|Cables Included||1 x network cable||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, Windows 10||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link Archer C9 - AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Ask an owner
TP-Link Archer C9 - AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.