Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
(14.9% APR) representative
Customers Also Viewed
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5inch SSD Hard Drive Product Description
Untap your computer's potential
The Samsung SSD 850 EVO elevates the everyday computing experience to a higher level of performance and endurance than was ever imagined. Powered by Samsung's unmatched V-NAND technology, no wonder the 850 EVO is the best-selling SSD for everyday computing. Designed for mainstream desktop PCs and laptops, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.
The 850 EVO optimizes performance for your daily computing tasks, boasting sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s with TurboWrite technology and sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s. Plus, RAPID mode further boosts performance for up to 2x faster data processing speeds on a system level by utilizing unused PC memory as cache storage.
Guaranteed endurance and reliability
The Samsung 850 EVO maintains high performance and enhanced endurance, and provides a limited warranty of 5 years or 75 to 300 terabytes written (TBW). For security, the 850 EVO is equipped with an AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption engine which does not cause any performance degradation and is compliant with advanced security management solutions, such as IEEE® 1667 and TCG™ Opal. Plus, Dynamic Thermal Guard protects it from overheating.
Capacities range up to 4 TB
More variety gives you more options that are just right for your needs. Samsung offers the 850 EVO in a full range of capacities up to 4 TB - the industry's first 4 TB SSD for client PCs, which enables you to store more data on a single SSD.
Multiple form factors for almost any need
Samsung has designed the 850 EVO in multiple form factors to fit a variety of computers. You may choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing applications.
- Usage Application - Client PCs
- Capacity - 1TB
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - 100 x 69.85 x 6.8 (mm)
- Interface - SATA 6Gb/s (compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s)
- Form Factor - 2.5 inch
- Controller - Samsung MEX controller
- NAND Flash Memory - Samsung 32 layer 3D V-NAND
- DRAM Cache Memory - 1GB
- Sequential Read: Max. 540 MB/s
- Sequential Write**: Max. 520 MB/s
- 4KB Random Read (QD1): Max. 10,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write(QD1): Max. 40,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Read(QD32): Max. 98,000 IOPS(500GB)
- 4KB Random Write(QD32): Max. 90,000 IOPS(500GB)
- AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption (FDE)
- TCG/Opal V2.0, Encrypted Drive(IEEE1667)
- Weight Max. - 66g (1TB)
- Reliability - MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- TBW - 120/250GB: 75TBW - 500GB/1TB: 150 TBW
- Active Read/Write (Average): Max. 3.7W(1TB) / Max. 4.4W(1TB)
- Idle: Max. 50mW
- Device Sleep: 2mW(120/250/500GB), 4mW(1TB)
- TRIM(Required OS support)
- Garbage Collection
- Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB
- Warranty statement
- Installation guide
- Software CD
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.00 ex. vat
£5.86 ex. vat
StarTech SATA Cables
£2.47 ex. vat
£3.82 ex. vat
|Features||Hardware Full Disk Encryption (FDE), TRIM support, Garbage Collection technology, DRAM cache, DevSleep mode, 3D V-NAND Technology, TurboWrite Technology, Low Power DDR2 SDRAM Cache, Samsung MEX Controller, S.M.A.R.T., 256-bit AES, IEEE 1667|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Buffer Size||1 GB|
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Power Consumption||50 mW (idle) ¦ 4 mW (sleep) ¦ 3.7 Watt (read) ¦ 4.4 Watt (write)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|SSD Endurance||150 TB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||540 MBps (read) / 520 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||98000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||90000 IOPS||
Software & System Requirements
|Software Included||Samsung Magician Software, Samsung Data Migration||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms half-sine pulse|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||20 g @ 20-2000 Hz|
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5inch SSD Hard Drive Ask an owner
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5inch SSD Hard Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.