£ 51.40 inc. vat
£42.83 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable Case With 200MM Fan
- Vertical or Horizontal Motherboard Placement
- Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HD Audio Ports
- Dimensions 320mm x 336mm x 424mm (W x H x D)
Mfr part code: TTCSCOREV21
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable Case With 200MM Fan Product Description
As the latest addition to the Core V Series, the new Thermaltake Core V21 is a quadrate micro M-ATX-based chassis that offers an endless stackable and flexible thermal solution. It allows externally-modular upgrades for enthusiasts to create dual systems. Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard, users can customize the chassis for the best viewing presentation. A 200mm fan on the front panel ensures that the Core V21 delivers outstanding cooling performance with compatibility for extensive DIY/AIO LCS, further enhancing the reputation that the air cooling units of the series has become renowned for. Guaranteed to be an immensely powerful system, the Core V21 also has the ability to accommodate various overclocking components to boost performance even further where it counts!
- Vertical or Horizontal Motherboard Placement - The Core V21 is designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard. Built for customization that reflects the enthusiast's personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. A removable PSU dust filter is embedded in the bottom panel of the chassis. Additionally, shockproof rubber gaskets on the PSU bracket help to minimize noise during operation.
- Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution - With its endless stackable design, the Core V21 is in a class above the rest. Virtually limitless utility is possible. It's the first expandable system that allows enthusiasts to incorporate externally -modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, or even create dual systems, thereby allowing for a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. The maximum radiator length supported is 600mm at the front of the stack.
- Remarkable Expansion - Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core V21's modular drive racks allow gamers to easily install up to six data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA up to 350mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler up to 185mm in height. Even with a high-wattage PSU of up to 200mm in length, there's still plenty of space available for cable management. Moreover, two 240mm radiators can be installed on top of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.
- Optimized Ventilation - With its exceptional cooling ability, the Core V21 offers various mounting points to support all types of cooling systems, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. A large 200mm fan is preinstalled on the front to guarantee that any type of gaming system can be accommodated.
- Chambers Concept - The Core V21 is optimized for space management. It is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, while the lower one is made for PSU and drive bays. Thanks to the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, there is plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space when needed for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
- Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Mother board Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling Ready: Yes
- Dimensions: 320mm x 336mm x 424mm (W x H x D)
- Packaging Dimensions: 392mm x 486mm x 392mm (W x H x D)
- Body Material: SPCC
- Front Bezel Material: SPCC
- Side Panel: Transparent Window
- External Bays: 3 x 3.5" External
- Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5" Internal
- 3 x 2.5" Internal
- Drive Bay Notes: -Hidden : 3 x 3.5'' or 2.5" , 3 x 2.5'' Expansion Slots: 5 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: 20cm fan (800rpm, 13dBA) Cooling Top:
- IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x HD Audio
- Front Bezel Colour: Black
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No
- Net Weight (KGs): 6.5 KGs
Manufacturer Part Number: CA-1D5-00S1WN-00
EAN Number: 4717964400192
Has Mains Plug: No
What's In The Box:
Removable Filters Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 320mm x 336mm x 424mm (W x H x D) Packaging Dimensions (mm): 392mm x 486mm x 392mm (W x H x D) Net Weight (KGs): 6.5 KGs Gross Weight (KGs): 7.8 KGs
Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable Case With 200MM Fan Ask an owner
Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable Case With 200MM Fan Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.