£ 322.98 inc. vat
£ 269.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Monitored PDU Power distribution unit 3.8 kW
- Height (Rack Units): 1U
- Input Connector(s): Power IEC 320 EN 60320 C20, power NEMA L6-20
- Power Output Connectors Details: 8 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
Mfr part code: PDUMNH20HV
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Monitored PDU Power distribution unit 3.8 kW Product Description
|Input Connector(s)||Power IEC 320 EN 60320 C20, power NEMA L6-20|
|Input Connectors||Power IEC 60320 C20, power NEMA L6-20|
|Power Output Connectors Details||8 x power IEC 60320 C13|
|Input Voltage||AC 208/230/240 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage||AC 208/230/240 V|
|Max Electric Current||20 A|
|Power Capacity||3.8 kW||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Cables Included||Power cable - external - 3 m|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included|
|Features||LCD display, voltage monitoring, current meter, overload protection, vertical orientation, short-circuit protection, AC frequency monitoring, email alerts support|
|Compliant Standards||NOM, RoHS, UL 60950-1||
|Device Type||Power distribution unit - rack-mountable|
|Height (Rack Units)||1U||
|Remote Management Interface||Ethernet 10/100|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x management (Ethernet) - RJ-45||
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Monitored PDU Power distribution unit 3.8 kW Ask an owner
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Monitored PDU Power distribution unit 3.8 kW Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.