£ 1,051.98 inc. vat
£ 876.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Cisco Aironet 3702e Controller-based Radio Access Point
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor : External - indoor
- RAM: 512MB
- Flash Memory: 64MB
Mfr part code: AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9
Customers Also Viewed
Cisco Aironet 3702e Controller-based Radio Access Point Product Description
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence,the 3700 series utilizes a purpose-built chipset with the best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a High Density Experience for enterprise network designed for mission critical,high performance applications.
The Cisco Aironet 3700 series is a component of the Cisco unified wireless network,which can scale to as many as 18000 access points with full layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus,in branch offices,and at remote sites. The Cisco unified wireless network is the industry's most flexible,resilient,and scalable architecture,delivering highly secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating smoothly with the existing wired network.
- Product Description: Cisco Aironet 3702e Controller-based - radio access point
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor: External - indoor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE+
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 22.1 cm x 22.1 cm x 5.4 cm
- Weight: 1.13kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Device Type||Radio access point|
Processor / Memory / Storage
|Flash Memory||64 MB||
|Data Transfer Rate||1.3 Gbps|
|Line Coding Format||CCK|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Features||Auto-sensing per device, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, CleanAir technology, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), 4T4R MIMO technology, ClientLink 3.0 technology|
|Encryption Algorithm||AES, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, TKIP, WPA, WPA2|
|Authentication Method||MS-CHAP v.2, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), EAP-FAST|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x management - RJ-45 ¦ 4 x aerial - RP-TNC||
|Compliant Standards||VCCI, ICES-003, EN 300.328, EN 301.489.1, EN 301.489.17, FCC Part 15.247, OET 65 C, RSS-210, RSS-102, UL 2043, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, EN 301.893, FCC Part 15.407, EN 60601-1-2, ARIB STD-T66, ARIB STD-T71, EN50155, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EMI||
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+||
|Min Operating Temperature||-20 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Cisco Aironet 3702e Controller-based Radio Access Point Ask an owner
Cisco Aironet 3702e Controller-based Radio Access Point Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.