£ 39.50 inc. vat£45.62save £6.12
£32.91 ex. vat£38.01save £5.10
Click & Collect Available
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Corsair Force Series LS 60GB SATA 2.5inch SSD Product Description
Force Series LS features SATA 3 6GB/s support for optimal performance with the latest systems, and itâ€™s backward compatible with SATA 1 and 2 for maximum compatibility. The thin 7mm height, low heat generation, and solid-state reliability make it ideal for everything from desktop PCs to the latest ultra-thin laptops.
Compatible with SATA 2 3Gb/s
Haven't yet moved to SATA 3? Like all Corsair components, Force Series LS SSDs are designed to last through several system upgrades. Adding a Force Series LS today means that you'll still get fast and dependable storage performance now, and your SSD will be ready for your next upgrade.
7mm height for broad PC and laptop compatibility
Force Series LS has a height of 7mm, so it will fit into newer ultra-slim notebooks and laptops.
Force Series LS SSDs feature support for the Windows 7 TRIM command. This allows them to store only the data they need and perform memory optimization to ensure the fastest possible write speeds.
Because SSDs have no moving parts, they can handle shock, vibration and temperature changes far in excess of traditional hard drives. That's important for desktop PCs, and essential for laptops.
Cool and quiet, with low power consumption
Traditional mechanical hard drives spin at thousands of revolutions per minute. This takes power, and generates noise and heat. Since SSDs have no moving parts, there's no noise or vibration, and the lower power consumption helps keep things cool inside your PC.
- Warranty Three years
- Weight 0.05kg
- Unformatted Capacity 60 GB
- Interface SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Form Factor 7mm high, 2.5 inch
- Operating Temperature 0Â°C to +70Â°C
- Storage Temperature -40Â°C to +85Â°C
- Operating Humidity 90% RH (40Â° C)
- Storage Humidity 93% RH (40Â° C)
- Shock 500 G
- Vibration 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
- SSD Smart Support Yes
- NAND Technology MLC NAND
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO) Up to 540MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO) Up to 440MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM) Up to 490MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM) Up to 140MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter) 43K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter) 23K IOPS
Add-ons and Accessories
£7.85save £2.87 £4.15 ex. vat
£5.90 ex. vat
£62.98save £5.00 £48.31 ex. vat
|Features||Shock resistant, TRIM support, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Multi-level cell (MLC)|
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||540 MBps (read) / 440 MBps (write)|
|Maximum 4KB Random Write||23000 IOPS||
Software & System Requirements
|OS Required||Linux, Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 8||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90%|
Corsair Force Series LS 60GB SATA 2.5inch SSD Ask an owner
Corsair Force Series LS 60GB SATA 2.5inch SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.