£ 85.98 inc. vat
£71.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Kingston 128GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- Class 3
- 10 Megapixels gives about 25664 Photos
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Mfr part code: SDA3/128GB
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 33.10 inc. vat£43.14save £10.04
£27.58 ex. vat£35.95save £8.37
£ 38.99 inc. vat£44.74save £5.75
£32.49 ex. vat£37.28save £4.79
Kingston 128GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card Product Description
Move to faster performance with Kingston's SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash card. With speeds of 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, it reads up to 9x faster and writes up to 8x faster than standard Class 10 SD cards. It meets the SD Association's latest specification release, UHS-I U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3), which guarantees performance of at least 30MB/s and enough bandwidth to record and play back 4K2K video without interruption.
Users can capture cinema-quality full HD (1080p), ultra HD (2160p), 3D and 4K2K videos on high-performance cameras such as digital single lens reflex (D-SLR) and digital single lens mirrorless (D-SLM) cameras, camcorders and video cameras. It's ideal for television recordings as well as live broadcasts, plus it lets you edit files faster and provides faster upload times, especially when using USB 3.0 card readers. Its higher sustained write speeds ensure video integrity by reducing stutter and allow photographers to shoot in continuous burst mode.
Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities, SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 lets users record more video without changing cards and lets photographers shoot high-density image files, such as RAW or JPEG, without running out of space.
SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Impressive UHS-I Speed Class 3 performance for 4K or 2K video
- Ideal for use with D-SLR or D-SLM cameras and 4K camcorders
- High capacities of up to 256GB to store thousands of photos and hours of HD video
- Versatile - Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant - with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure - built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible - with SDHC & SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format - FAT32 (SDHC 16GB, 32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB,128GB, 256GB)
- Guaranteed - lifetime warranty
- Capacity 128GB
- Dimensions 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating temperatures -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperatures -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage 3.3V
- Performance up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Product Type||Flash memory card|
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|SD Speed Class||UHS Class 3 / Class10|
|Read Rate||Up to 90 MB/s|
|Write Rate||Up to 80 MB/s|
|Form Factor||SDXC UHS-I Memory Card|
|Supply Voltage||3.3 V|
|Features||Write protection switch||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||-25 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||85 °C|
Kingston 128GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card Ask an owner
Kingston 128GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.