£ 21.99 inc. vat
£ 18.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Verbatim PLA 1.75mm Filament 1kg - Blue
- Suited for a wide range of 3D printers
- PLA Material
Mfr part code: 55269
Verbatim PLA 1.75mm Filament 1kg - Blue Product Description
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers.
- Manufactured in Japan to very tight tolerances from the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- Available in an array of vibrant colours.
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto our custom spool which has been designed for strength, uniform dynamic performance and trouble-free dispensing.
- Usage: Heated build platform not required.
- Heated build platform recommended (80° to 120° C).
- Keep material sealed until ready for use.
- Store unused material in the provided re-sealable bag in a cool dark place.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- More information from www.verbatim.com
- Diameter Accuracy - 1.75 ± 0.05 mm
- Process Temperature - 200-220 ° C (recommended)
- Net Weight - 1 kg
- Gross Weight - 1.5 kg (includes spool and corrugated box)
- Filament Length - 334 meters
- Spool Diameter - 200mm
- Spool Depth - 72mm
- Hub Diameter - 102mm
- Hub Hole Diameter - 51mm
|Consumable Type||PLA filament|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Temperature||220 °C||
|Image Colour Disclaimer||The displayed product image may be a different colour||
|Service & Support||2 years warranty|
Verbatim PLA 1.75mm Filament 1kg - Blue Ask an owner
Verbatim PLA 1.75mm Filament 1kg - Blue Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.