£ 262.98 inc. vat
£219.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
QLogic 57800S Network Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Ports: 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 2 + 1000Base-T x 2
- Data Link Protocol: 10Mb LAN,100Mb LAN,GigE,10 GigE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
Mfr part code: 540-BBFH
QLogic 57800S Network Adapter Product Description
The QLogic 57800S Quad-Port SFP+ converged NDC integrates seamlessly with your Dell PowerEdge servers to help improve efficiency and bring the speed of full line-rate network performance to your server room.
It provides two ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet and two ports of GbE.
Supports NIC partitioning (NPAR) on 10GbE ports,designed to improve resource utilization and deployment flexibility.
Increase network efficiency
Enjoy optimized bandwidth allocation with Broadcom's switch-independent NIC partitioning (NPAR). This feature enables segmentation and reallocation of 10GbE ports according to bandwidth and resource needs.
Improve I/O performance and traffic isolation
Help improve performance and productivity by eliminating network bottlenecks in workload-intensive computing environments or connection-dense virtual machine environments. The multiport design of Broadcom adapters enables the isolation of traffic for different virtual machines or applications by routing them through different ports.
|Device Type||Network adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card||
|Ports||10 Gigabit SFP+ x 2 + 1000Base-T x 2|
|Data Link Protocol||10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE, 10 GigE|
|Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||2 (total) / 2 (free) x SFP+|
|Interfaces||2 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45||
|Designed For||Dell PowerEdge R620, R630, R720, R720xd, R730, R730xd, R820, R920, R930|
QLogic 57800S Network Adapter Ask an owner
QLogic 57800S Network Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.