£ 1,381.98 inc. vat
£ 1,151.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
QLogic 2662 Host Bus Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Ports: 16Gb Fibre Channel x 2
- Data Link Protocol: 16Gb Fibre Channel
- Data Transfer Rate: 14.025 Gbps
Mfr part code: 406-BBBB
QLogic 2662 Host Bus Adapter Product Description
The 2662 series adapter is QLogic's sixth generation Fiber Channel adapter. It boasts industry-leading native Fiber Channel performance - achieving dual-port,line-rate,16-gigabit Fiber Channel throughput - at extremely low CPU usage with full hardware offloads. This extreme performance eliminates potential I/O bottlenecks in the powerful multiprocessor,multicore servers. In addition,support for powerful virtualization features makes this adapter ideal for virtualized environments that need excellent I/O performance to service growing numbers of virtual machines (VMs).
|Device Type||Host bus adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card||
|Ports||16Gb Fibre Channel x 2|
|Data Link Protocol||16Gb Fibre Channel|
|Data Transfer Rate||14.025 Gbps|
|Features||vEngine, GreenState, BlockGuard||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x 16Gb Fibre Channel||
|Designed For||Dell PowerEdge R520, R530, R620, R630, R715, R720, R720xd, R730, R730xd, R815, R820, R830, R910, R920, R930, T630 ¦ Dell PowerVault MD3800F|
QLogic 2662 Host Bus Adapter Ask an owner
QLogic 2662 Host Bus Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.