Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Emerson Liebert GXT4-48VBATTE External Battery Cabinet
- For UPS advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
Mfr part code: GXT4-48VBATTE
Emerson Liebert GXT4-48VBATTE External Battery Cabinet Product Description
- Type Valve-regulated, non-spillable, lead acid
- Quantity x Voltage x Rating (Ahr) 2 x 4 x 12 V x 9.0 2 x 6 x 12 V x 9.0
- Operating/Storage Temperature, °C 0° C - to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F) /-15°C to +50°C (5°F to +122°F)
- Relative Humidity 0% RH to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Maximum Operating Altitude Up to 3000 m (10,000 ft) at 40°C (77°F) without derating
- Safety IEC/EN/AS 62040 -1: 2008; GS Mark
- Transportation ISTA Procedure 1A
- Dimensions, W x D x H - mm
- Unit 430 x 497 x 85 430 x 602 x 85
|Voltage Provided||12 V||
|Device Type||Battery enclosure - rack-mountable / external||
|Supported Battery Technology||Lead Acid||
|Compliant Standards||CISPR 22 Class A, GS, FCC Part 15 A, IEC 62040-1, EN 62040-1:2008, EN 62040-2:2006||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||57 cm|
|Shipping Depth||61.7 cm|
|Shipping Height||26.2 cm|
|Shipping Weight||35 kg||
|Designed For||Liebert GXT4-1000RT230, GXT4-1000RT230E, GXT4-1500RT230, GXT4-1500RT230E, GXT4-2000RT230, GXT4-2000RT230E, GXT4-700RT230, GXT4-700RT230E|
Emerson Liebert GXT4-48VBATTE External Battery Cabinet Ask an owner
Emerson Liebert GXT4-48VBATTE External Battery Cabinet Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.