£ 61.98 inc. vat£100.47save £38.49
£51.65 ex. vat£83.72save £32.07
Click & Collect Available
Buy together and save
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P Socket LGA1151 Motherboard
£123.47 ex. vatsave £33.57
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P Socket LGA1151 Motherboard Product Description
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 with USB Type-C™ -The World's Next Universal Connector
- 2-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe NVMe & SATA SSD support)
- 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Realtek® Green GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
Fast USB 3.1 Solution
The latest USB 3.1 offers a staggering 10Gb/s transfer speed, 2x faster than USB 3.0 and backward compatibility with existing USB devices.
Fast Onboard Storage with 32Gb/s M.2
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
All New GIGABYTE App Center Including EasyTune™, Cloud Station™ Utilities and More...
GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE APPs that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE APPs installed on your system.
Get the highest levels of performance from your PC with easy to use GIGABYTE overclocking features.
GIGABYTE Cloud Station™ is composed of several GIGABYTE unique apps that allow your smart phones/tablet devices to communicate, share resources, and control your desktop PC via a wireless connection.
Next Generation SATA Express
SATA Express combines the benefits of PCI Express and SATA to provide much higher bandwidth, featuring data transfer rates of up to 16Gb/s.
2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Realtek Green GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Realtek Green GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to delivery better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments. Realtek Green GbE consumes significant less power when it's in idle state in comparison with others.
15μ Gold Plated CPU Socket Design
GIGABYTE motherboards come equipped with a 15 micron thick gold plated CPU socket, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins or bad contacts.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ (UEFI) Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
- Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- * For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 3466(O.C.) /3400(O.C.) /3333(O.C.) /3300(O.C.) /3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Onboard Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- * The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2 slot. The PCIEX1_2 slot will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.
- * The PCIEX4 slot will run at up to x1 speed if the PCIEX1_2 slot is populated with an expansion card.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Storage Interface
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- * Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
- Multi-Graphics Technology
- Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Chipset+ASMedia® ASM1142 chip:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 7 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel Connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 3 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- I/O Controller
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- H/W Monitoring
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
- * Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Unique Features
- Support for APP Center
- * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- 3D OSD
- Cloud Station
- Easy RAID
- Fast Boot
- Smart TimeLock
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart Backup
- System Information Viewer
- USB Blocker
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Smart Switch
- Support for Xpress Install
- Bundle Software
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Operating System
- Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
- Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
- * Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- Form Factor
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 19.9cm
- Box Contents
- GA-Z170-HD3P motherboard
- Two SATA cables
- Motherboard driver disk
- I/O Shield
- User's Manual
- One G Connector
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.92 ex. vat
£43.10 ex. vat
£74.99 ex. vat
£151.97save £2.99 £124.15 ex. vat
£79.98save £1.76 £65.18 ex. vat
£65.84 ex. vat
£66.65 ex. vat
£51.99save £4.02 £39.97 ex. vat
|Chipset Type||Intel Z170|
|Product Type||Motherboard - ATX|
|Processor Socket||LGA1151 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Pentium, Celeron, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 4 x DIMM 288-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode) ¦ 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 ¦ 2 x PCI|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 6 x 7pin SATA, 1 x M.2, 3 x SATA Express port - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5|
|RAID Features||Intel Smart Response Technology|
|Interfaces||1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 3 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (rear) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (center/subwoofer) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (side surround) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 1 x DVI-D ¦ 1 x USB 3.1 ¦ 1 x USB-C|
|Internal Interfaces||4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 4 x USB 3.0 - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 1 x SPDIF out - header ¦ 1 x serial - header ¦ 1 x parallel - header|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector||
|Max Size||64 GB|
|Bus Clock||2133 MHz, 3200 MHz (O.C.)|
|Supported RAM Integrity Check||Non-ECC|
|Registered or Buffered||Unbuffered|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||512 MB||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC887|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
|BIOS Features||WfM 2.0 support, UEFI BIOS, SMBIOS 2.7 support, DMI 2.7 support, ACPI 5.0 support, Dual BIOS|
|Hardware Monitoring||CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU overheating protection|
|Hardware Features||Q-Flash, AutoGreen, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, Intel Smart Response Technology, Ultra Durable, AMD CrossFireX technology support, Easy RAID Installer, 4K Ultra HD ready, Audio Noise Guard with Path Lighting, GIGABYTE Smart Switch||
|Software Included||Norton Internet Security, @BIOS, EasyTune, Cloud Station, Xpress Install, GIGABYTE USB Blocker, GIGABYTE App Center, cFosSpeed, Smart TimeLock, GIGABYTE Fast Boot|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ACPI 5.0|
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P Socket LGA1151 Motherboard Ask an owner
Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P Socket LGA1151 Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.