£ 93.99 inc. vat
£78.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 1.2V Memory
- DDR4 2400MHz
- 8GB (2x4GB)
Mfr part code: HX424C15FBK2/8
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 1.2V Memory Product Description
Plug and play
Get the speed you want, hassle free. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking up to the highest frequency published.
Optimised for Intel's 200 Series and X99 chipsets
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is 100% tested and optimised for compatibility and easy overclocking. To complete a motherboard featuring 200 Series or X99 chipsets, you need the latest generation of DRAM technology - DDR4 memory.
Low power consumption
DDR4's lower power requirements mean less heat and higher reliability. Low 1.2 volts draw less power from your system, which results in a cooler and quieter PC.
Low-profile stylish heat spreader
Stand out from the crowd and show your style with FURY's asymmetrical signature heat spreader. Available in black, red and white with black PCB, FURY DDR4's low profile heat spreader will fit under oversized CPU coolers while enhancing heat dissipation for lasting reliability.
HyperX HX424C15FBK2/8 is a kit of two 512M x 64-bit (4GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 512M x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Each module kit supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profiles Intel® XMP) 2.0. Total kit capacity is 8GB. Each module has been tested to run at DDR4-2400 at a low latency timing of 15-15-15 at 1.2V.
- CL(IDD) 15 cycles
- Row Cycle Time (tRCmin) 46.75ns(min.)
- Refresh to Active/Refresh Command Time (tRFCmin) 260ns(min.)
- Row Active Time (tRASmin) 29.125ns(min.)
- UL Rating 94 V - 0
- Operating Temperature 0 oC to +85 oC
- Storage Temperature -55 oC to +100 oC
- Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
- VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
- VPP - 2.5V Typical
- VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
- Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe, and mask signals
- Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
- Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
- On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
- On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
- Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8 via the mode register set (MRS)
- Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
- Fly-by topology
- Terminated control command and address bus
- Height 1.340" (34.04mm), w/heatsink
|Capacity||8 GB: 2 x 4 GB|
|Speed||2400 MHz (PC4-19200)|
|Latency Timings||CL15 (15-15-15)|
|Features||Single rank, black heatsink, On-Die Termination (ODT), dual channel, Black PCB, low profile heatspreader, FURY asymmetric heatspreader, sixteen banks, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP 2.0), unbuffered|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Module Height (inch)||1.34|
|Data Integrity Check||Non-ECC|
|Module Configuration||512 x 64|
|Chips Organization||512 x 8|
|RAM Performance||SPD - 2133 MHz - 1.2 V - CL14 - 14-14-14 ¦ SPD - 2400 MHz - 1.2 V - CL15 - 15-15-15 ¦ Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP 2.0) - 2400 MHz - 1.2 V - CL15 - 15-15-15||
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty (Russia - 10 years)||
HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 1.2V Memory Ask an owner
HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 1.2V Memory Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.