£ 258.99 inc. vat
£215.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Seagate Exos 8TB E-Class Nearline Enterprise SATA 3.5
- Easy deployment in legacy storage infrastructures with SATA 6Gb/s interface
- Consistent IOPS performance with low latency for faster random access
Mfr part code: ST8000NM0055
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 149.15 inc. vat£173.88save £24.73
£124.29 ex. vat£144.90save £20.61
£ 173.99 inc. vat
£144.99 ex. vat
Seagate Exos 8TB E-Class Nearline Enterprise SATA 3.5 Product Description
Supporting the industry's best response times for an 8TB a nearline drive,the Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD enables the fastest data transfers thanks to comprehensive advanced caching technology. Meet your storage workload requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective data center footprint available on the market. With innovative technology advancements like PowerBalance,PowerChoice and RAID Rebuild,you can customize your bulk storage requirements for even greater improvements in your TCO.
World-class reliability meets high-capacity
When building maximum density server and storage solutions with the 8TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD,you can rest easy knowing that your storage infrastructure can scale to meet your growing capacity needs,while offering your users a consistent and predictable response rate.
Reliable,robust bulk data storage for a 24×7 world
High capacity storage for multi-drive chassis requires predictable and reliable performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of up 550TB per year,which is up to 10× the rated workload of desktop HDDs. Clearly,the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD can help to ensure that you meet your rigorous bulk storage SLAs. Choose from 12Gb/s SAS or SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for easy integration into existing platforms.
Protect data with SED options
Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD protects data where it lives - on the drive.
- Product Description: Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD ST8000NM0055 - hard drive - 8 TB - SATA 6Gb/ s
- Type: Hard drive - internal
- Capacity: 8TB
- Form Factor: 3.5" x 1/ 3H
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/ s
- Data Transfer Rate: 600MBps
- Buffer Size: 256 MB
- Spindle Speed: 7200rpm
- Features: PowerChoice, T10 Protection Information (T10 PI), Seagate RAID Rebuild, Humidity Sensor, Low Halogen, Super Parity, Power Balance technology, advanced format 512e, 24x7 availability
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 101.85 mm x 147 mm x 26.1 mm
- Weight 780g
- Microsoft Certification: Compatible with Windows 7
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years warranty
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x internal - 3.5" x 1/3H|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Compatible Bay||3.5" x 1/3H||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Power Consumption||9 Watt (idle) ¦ 10 Watt (read)||
|Features||PowerChoice, T10 Protection Information (T10 PI), Seagate RAID Rebuild, Humidity Sensor, Low Halogen, Super Parity, Power Balance technology, advanced format 512e, 24x7 availability|
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Form Factor||3.5" x 1/3H|
|Buffer Size||256 MB|
|Bytes per Sector||512||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||237 MBps|
|Average Latency||4.16 ms|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^15||
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.||
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||70 g @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||300 g @ 2 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||5 g @ 10-500 Hz|
Seagate Exos 8TB E-Class Nearline Enterprise SATA 3.5 Ask an owner
Seagate Exos 8TB E-Class Nearline Enterprise SATA 3.5 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.