£ 249.92 inc. vat
£ 208.26 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Logitech G920 Steering Wheel Starlight
- Compatible with Xbox One & PC
- Solid steel ball bearings
- High-quality, hand-stitched leather
- 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation
Mfr part code: 941-000124
Customers Also Viewed
Logitech G920 Steering Wheel Starlight Product Description
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Overheat safeguard
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
Enhance your console experience
Driving Force is designed for the latest Xbox One console racing game titles. You may never race with a regular controller again after you experience G920 Driving Force. G920 Driving Force also works on PC with select titles using Logitech Gaming Software.
Dual-Motor Force Feedback
Experience every weight shift, and tire slip. Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, sense under- or over-steer drifting. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects for precision response.
Designed for distance
Race-ready materials that can handle it all. Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless-steel paddle shifters and pedals make G920 the long-distance race wheel. It's covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, with the look and feel of a high-performance race car wheel and it gives you a more comfortable, durable experience.
Helical Gearing with Anti-Backlash
Precision control. Helical gears are modelled after gears used in automotive transmissions to reduce unwanted noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control. This steering wheel delivers exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action. G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel features a long lasting, reliable hall-effect steering sensor, using magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel.
Easy-Access Game Controls
Control where you need it. Get even more control over your car's setup. G920 Racing Wheel incorporates the D-Pad and console buttons into the wheel so all your controls are right where you can reach them, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
Responsive Pedal Unit
Adjustable for maximum control. Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. G920 Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform.
Rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.
Performance that stays where you want it. Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won't shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points. Take your racing to the next level with a Playseat racing simulation cockpit.
For realistic turns on the track. The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the G920 Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns. It's the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car.
Steering Wheel Stripe
Stay oriented in the right direction. Easily see if your steering is dialed in using a visual cue within your peripheral vision. The steering wheel stripe is a visual indicator of which direction the wheel is pointing.
Works with Driving Force Shifter Attachment
Pinpoint gear selection. Complete your racing rig for the most realistic experience. Add the 6-speed manual Driving Force shifter to your racing wheel setup.
- Warranty Information: 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- System Requirements: Xbox One, Powered USB port OR Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7, Mac OS 10.10+, Powered USB Port, Internet connection and 150MB hard drive space (for optional software download). Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel
- Package Contents: Steering wheel, Pedals, Power adapter, User documentation
- Software Support (at release): Logitech Gaming Software
- Connection Type: USB
- USB VID_PID: 046D_C262
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0
- USB Speed: Full Speed
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- Height: 270 mm (10.63 in)
- Width: 260 mm (10.24 in)
- Depth: 278 mm (10.94 in)
- Weight without cables: 2.25 kg (4.96 lb)
- Height: 167 mm (6.57 in)
- Width: 428.5 mm (16.87 in)
- Depth: 311 mm (12.24 in)
- Weight without cables: 3.1 kg (6.83 lb)
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Features||900° wheel rotation|
|Product Type||Wheel and pedals set|
Game Controller (1st) Details
|Controls||D-pad, gear shift paddles|
Game Controller (2nd) Details
|Features||Auto-calibration, carpet grip system||
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1||
|Included Accessories||Power adapter||
|Designed For||Microsoft Xbox One|
Logitech G920 Steering Wheel Starlight Ask an owner
Logitech G920 Steering Wheel Starlight Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.