Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Customers Also Viewed
£ 46.98 inc. vat£50.13save £3.15
£ 39.15 ex. vat£41.77save £2.62
Be quiet! BK009 Pure Rock Compact CPU Air Cooler Product Description
Quiet and Effective Cooling
With Pure Rock, be quiet! presents a CPU cooler series aimed at the Essential category of PC systems. Bringing be quiet!'s award-winning technology to quiet multimedia and graphics systems, and entry level computers of all types, be quiet! Pure Rock delivers an exceptional price-to-performance ratio.
Pure Rock's compact design is compatible with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets and fits well into tight spaces. Put famous be quiet! technology into your PC today for low noise operation and maximum of cooling performance at entry level segment.
If you are seeking the best possible mix of performance and price in the Essential CPU cooler segment, your search is over. Pure Rock simply has to be your choice.
Excellent Cooling Efficiency
• High cooling capacity for this category, at 130W TDP.
• Four 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to cooling fins for high performance.
Convenient, Highly Compatible Compact Design
• Compact design saves space, making cooler compatible with a vast array of equipment and possible installation configurations.
• Design supports mounting from atop the mainboard, greatly increasing convenience.
• Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets.
• Nine blade silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! PWM fan with high-quality sleeve bearing is optimized for quietness and supports the best balance of cooling performance and silent operation.
• Fan blades are airflow-optimized to reduce noise-generating turbulence.
• Even at 100% PWM function, noise is a scant 26.8dB(A).
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.90 ex. vat
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
|Package Content||Thermal paste|
|Localisation||English, German, French, Polish, Russian, Spanish||
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||Socket 754, Socket 940, LGA775 Socket, Socket 939, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, LGA1155 Socket, Socket AM3+, LGA2011 Socket, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA2011-3 Socket|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminum with nickel plated copper base|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||Sleeve bearing|
|Rotation Speed||1500 rpm|
|Air Flow||87 cfm|
|Air Pressure||1.25 mm|
|Noise Level||26.8 dBA|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Rated Current||0.12 A|
|Power Consumption||1.44 W|
|Compliant Standards||RoHS, WEEE|
Be quiet! BK009 Pure Rock Compact CPU Air Cooler Ask an owner
Be quiet! BK009 Pure Rock Compact CPU Air Cooler Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.