£ 307.98 inc. vat
£ 256.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
TP-LINK JetStream T1600G-52TS Managed Switch Product Description
To integrate voice,data and video service on one network,the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority,802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority,to ensure that voice and video are always clear,smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports,the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
For more application of L2 switches,T1600G-52TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features,including 802.1Q tag VLAN,Port Isolation,Port Mirroring,STP/RSTP/MSTP,Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more,the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection,Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover,T1600G-52TS supports L2+ feature - static routing,which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T1600G-52TS supports various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack,MLD Snooping,Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery.
Enterprise level management features
T1600G-52TS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features,such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And it also supports Dual Image，which provides reduced down-time for the switches,when the image is being upgraded / downgraded.
- Product Description: TP-LINK JetStream T1600G-52TS - switch - 48 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 48 x 10/ 100/ 1000 + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Performance: Backplane switching capacity:104 Gbps Forwarding performance:77.4 Mpps
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes
- Routing Protocol: IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP
- Features: Flow control, Layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/ MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, store and forward, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Port Security, Management Information Base (MIB)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s
- Power: AC 120/ 230 V ( 50/ 60 Hz )
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 44 cm x 22 cm x 4.4 cm
- System Requirements: UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 8
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Performance||Backplane switching capacity: 104 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance: 77.4 Mpps|
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - Managed|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|MAC Address Table Size||16K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Routing Protocol||IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP|
|Features||Flow control, Layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, store and forward, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Port Security, Management Information Base (MIB)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s|
|Status Indicators||Power, system, 1000M device connected, link/activity||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Power Consumption Operational||32.8 Watt||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 4 x SFP||
|Included Accessories||4 rubber feet|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included|
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 8||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-LINK JetStream T1600G-52TS Managed Switch Ask an owner
TP-LINK JetStream T1600G-52TS Managed Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.