HPE D2700 w/10 900GB 6G SAS 10K SFF Dual port HDD 9TB Bundle
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 2U
- Supported Drives: SATA-300 / SAS-2
- Hard Drive: 10 x 900 GB HDD SAS 6Gb/ s hot-swap
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 45 cm x 56.7 cm x 8.8 cm
Mfr part code: QK772A
HPE D2700 w/10 900GB 6G SAS 10K SFF Dual port HDD 9TB Bundle Product Description
The HP StorageWorks D2000 series Disk Enclosures is a family of disk drive storage enclosure with 6 Gb SAS host connectivity. The D2000 series is a 2U direct attach,external shared storage solution designed for small to medium size deployments or remote locations. These enclosures deliver industry-leading availability,storage density,and upgradeability to meet customers' demanding and growing storage needs. The D2000 series delivers the ideal mix of low-cost and high capacity,for minimum I/O workloads such as reference data,archival,and disk-to-disk backup.
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SAS 6Gb/s|
|Expansion Bays||25 (total) / 15 (free) x hot-swap - 2.5" SFF||
|Device Type||Storage enclosure|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable - 2U||
|Installed Devices / Modules Qty||10|
|Supported Devices / Modules Qty||25|
|Supported Drives||SATA-300 / SAS-2||
|Max Supported Capacity||15 TB||
|Type||HDD - hot-swap|
|Capacity||10 x 900 GB|
|Interface Type||SAS 6Gb/s|
|Spindle Speed||10000 rpm||
|Cables Included||1 x SAS cable - 50 cm|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included||
|Power Device||2 x internal power supply - hot-plug|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V - 50/60 Hz|
|Power Provided||300 Watt||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
HPE D2700 w/10 900GB 6G SAS 10K SFF Dual port HDD 9TB Bundle Ask an owner
HPE D2700 w/10 900GB 6G SAS 10K SFF Dual port HDD 9TB Bundle Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.