£ 499.98 inc. vat
£ 416.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer
- 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8" build volume
- Home WiFi connectivity
- 100 to 400 microns resolution
- Fused Filament Fabrication
Mfr part code: 3F1AWXEU00B
Customers Also Viewed
XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer Product Description
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro
Become a Master Maker with XYZprinting's first open-source filament Printer…
Your Printer, Your Way
The da Vinci Pro allows you to adjust the temperature settings for the extruder nozzle and aluminium print bed which makes it compatible with third-party 1.75mm filaments. Select your favourite filament brand for the best 3D printing experience. The da Vinci Pro also has an auto-loading filament system that will ensure the filament is loaded correctly and ready for use. This 3D printer is the most versatile of its kind, providing different types of finishing quality while maintaining an unbeatable price.
XYZ ware Pro
The da Vinci Pro comes bundled with software that enables you to adjust multiple settings, such as speed, print support, and Retraction. By being able to provide settings for Retraction, you can print objects without any streaking or smudges that occur when the extruder moves across the print - ensuring that your prints come out perfect every time!
Quality you can print on
The new aluminium print bed makes for a durable heating surface that rapidly distributes heat evenly and decreases the chance of print warpage better than the common glass print bed. Simply cover the bed with masking tape, adjust the heat setting appropriately, and watch your prints stick to the print bed effortlessly.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro has a new and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software that guides you in the right direction! Follow the instructions as they appear on the screen and turn the knobs accordingly for an easy calibration experience.
Connect from Anywhere in your Home Network
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro has Home WiFi connectivity! The Pro is perfect for Makerspaces since it allows you to wirelessly send print jobs from anywhere in your home network by using Windows and Mac computers, as well as the XYZ gallery app available on Android devices. Send your own designs from your computer, or access the thousands of 3D models available in the XYZ gallery app from your Android device. Your printer, your choice!
- Product dimensions: (W x D x H) 18.4 x 22 x 20 inch
- Print technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Maximum build volume: (W x D x H) 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inch
- Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns)
- Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns)
- Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns)
- Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
- Print head: Single Nozzle
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament material: ABS/PLA
- Display: Panel type; 2.6" FSTN LCM
- Language: Multi Language
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 / WiFi
- Software: XYZ ware Pro
- File types: .stl , XYZ Format (.3w)
- Operating system: Win 7 and above / Mac OSX 10.8 and above
- Hardware requirements:
- X86 32/64-bit compatible & i3 Intel CPU or above PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC)
- 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
|Printer Type||3D printer|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)||
|Interface||USB 2.0, Wi-Fi|
|Resolution||0.1 - 0.4 mm|
|Min Layer Thickness||0.4 mm||
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)|
|Max Build Size||200 x 200 x 190 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||XYZware for Pro||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Width (Shipping)||56 cm|
|Depth (Shipping)||59 cm|
|Height (Shipping)||70 cm|
|Weight (Shipping)||30 kg|
XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer Ask an owner
XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.