£ 229.98 inc. vat
£ 191.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
WD Gold Hard Drive 6TB SATA 6Gb/s
- Designed for 24x7 use
- Vibration resistance & StableTrac technology
- SATA 3Gbs / 7200rpm / 64MB cache
- 5yr warranty
Mfr part code: WD6002FRYZ
Customers Also Viewed
WD Gold Hard Drive 6TB SATA 6Gb/s Product Description
High capacity nearline drive
Massive capacities suit even the extremely demanding datacenter,enterprise server,or cloud storage needs.
Designed for high-intensity applications
Designed to handle high workloads delivering both performance and reliability to any datacenter environment.
The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over desktop drives.
Dual actuator technology
A head positioning system with two actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement using conventional electromagnetic actuator principles. The secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
Multi-axis shock sensor
Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
RAID-specific,time-limited error recovery (TLER)
Reduces drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
Designed for quality and reliability
These drives ensure one of the highest level reliability ratings for high-capacity enterprise storage needs.
NoTouch ramp load technology
The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Dynamic fly height technology
Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
- Product Description: WD RE WD6002FRYZ - hard drive - 6 TB - SATA 6Gb/ s
- Type: Hard drive - internal - nearline
- Capacity: 6TB
- Form Factor: 3.5" x 1/ 3H
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/ s
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps
- Buffer Size: 128 MB
- Spindle Speed: 7200 rpm
- Features: Shock sensor, Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF), Time-Limited Error Recovery (TLER), dual actuator technology, StableTrac, NoTouch ramp load technology, advanced format 512e, Dynamic fly height technology
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 101.6 mm x 147 mm x 26.1 mm
- Weight: 720g
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years warranty
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Features||Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF), Time-Limited Error Recovery (TLER), dual actuator technology, NAS compatible, advanced format 512e, 24x7 availability, Dynamic fly height technology|
|Form Factor||3.5" x 1/3H|
|Buffer Size||128 MB|
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|Internal Data Rate||226 MBps|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Compatible Bays||1 x 3.5" x 1/3H - internal|
|Compatible Bay||3.5" x 1/3H||
|Power Consumption||9.3 Watt (read) ¦ 8.9 Watt (write) ¦ 7.1 Watt (idle) ¦ 9.1 Watt (random read)||
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||70 g @ 2 ms half-sine wave|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||300 g @ 1 ms half-sine wave|
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Sound Emission||29 dBA||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^15|
|Load / Unload Cycles||600,000||
Software & System Requirements
|OS Required||Apple MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows|
WD Gold Hard Drive 6TB SATA 6Gb/s Ask an owner
WD Gold Hard Drive 6TB SATA 6Gb/s Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.