£ 55.98 inc. vat
£46.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DS2P Socket FM2+ VGA DVI-D Micro ATX Motherboard Product Description
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset: AMD A88X
Memory 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.Š
Dual channel memory architecture Š Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
APU with integrated AMD Radeon HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
Audio Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN: Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
Multi-Graphics Technology Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
Chipset:4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x APU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
I/O Controller: iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
APU/System temperature detection
APU/System fan speed detection
APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for @BIOS
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
Support for Smart Recovery 2
Support for ON/OFF Charge
Bundle Software: Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
* If you plan to install Windows 8.1, please download the latest drivers from GIGABYTE's website.
Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
Form Factor: Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.5cm x 17.4cm
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.92 ex. vat
£13.98save £1.20 £10.65 ex. vat
£42.49 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (FM2+ processor must be installed) ¦ 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 ¦ 1 x PCI ¦ 2 x DIMM 240-pin ¦ 1 x CPU|
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x DVI-D (dual link) ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 2 x USB 3.1|
|Internal Interfaces||1 x SPDIF out - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 - header ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 1 x serial - header|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 4 x 7pin Serial ATA - 4 devices - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5 / JBOD||
|BIOS Features||WfM 2.0 support, UEFI BIOS, SMBIOS 2.7 support, DMI 2.7 support, ACPI 5.0 support, Dual BIOS|
|Hardware Monitoring||CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU overheating protection|
|Hardware Features||Q-Flash, All-Solid Capacitor motherboard Design, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, On/Off Charge, AMD Radeon Dual Graphics, Ultra Durable, ESD Protection, AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD Memory Profile (AMP) support||
|Software Included||Norton Internet Security, @BIOS, EasyTune, Cloud Station, Xpress Install, GIGABYTE USB Blocker, GIGABYTE App Center, Smart TimeLock, GIGABYTE Game Controller|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ACPI 5.0|
|Product Type||Motherboard - micro ATX|
|Chipset Type||AMD A88X|
|Processor Socket||Socket FM2+|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Athlon, A series||
|Max Size||64 GB|
|Bus Clock||1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1866 MHz, 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz (O.C.)|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), AMD Memory Profile (AMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||2 GB||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC887|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet|
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DS2P Socket FM2+ VGA DVI-D Micro ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DS2P Socket FM2+ VGA DVI-D Micro ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.