42U SmartRack Co-Location Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet - 2 separate compartments
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
Mfr part code: SR42UBCL
42U SmartRack Co-Location Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet - 2 separate compartments Product Description
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Product Type||Rack enclosure cabinet|
|Height (Rack Units)||42U|
|Weight Limit||1361 kg|
|Features||Wheels, lockable front door, lockable rear door, combination lock, powder coated, reversible|
|Compliant Standards||EIA-310-D, NOM, UL 60950, RoHS|
42U SmartRack Co-Location Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet - 2 separate compartments Ask an owner
42U SmartRack Co-Location Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet - 2 separate compartments Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.