£ 161.49 inc. vat
£ 134.57 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Edimax Wireless AP Controller
- High Speed Interface: Supports gigabit ports & USB 3.0
- AP L2/L3 Management
- Guest Access and Captive Portal
Mfr part code: APC500
Customers Also Viewed
Edimax Wireless AP Controller Product Description
- High Speed Interface: Supports gigabit ports & USB 3.0.
- Easy Installation: Rack/wall/desk-mount design with easy installation kit and five-step setup wizard.
- Scalable Architecture: Manages up to 128 Edimax Pro access points including both indoor & outdoor APs.
- Easy Centralized Management: Web-based software for remote AP configuration and control.
- AP L2/L3 Management: Supports batch setup and configuration with group firmware upgrade & group restart.
- RF Management: Graphical zone plan with Google Maps integration for easy custom AP deployment simulation, planning, live monitoring & configuration.
- Robust Security: Built-in RADIUS (AAA) supports authentication & authorization for up to 512 user accounts.
- Guest Access and Captive Portal: Supports user name & password-based authentication with independent guest network settings for bandwidth rates (upload/download), IP filtering,duration of use/account expiry and easy Front Desk system for account generation and ticketing.
- Business Environments: Wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail, shopping malls and others. Ideal for SMBs.
- Supported AP Models: Edimax Pro CAP, WAP, OAP & IAP series
|Device Type||Network management device|
Processor / Memory / Storage
|Flash Memory||8 GB||
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Capacity||Manageable access points: 32|
|Status Indicators||Power, system, link/activity|
|Features||VLAN support, Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS), roaming function, rogue access point detection|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB 3.0 - Type A ¦ 1 x management - RJ-45||
|Included Accessories||Rack mount kit, wall mounting kit|
|Cables Included||1 x console cable ¦ 1 x network cable||
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||DC 12 V|
|Power Consumption Operational||8 Watt||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Edimax Wireless AP Controller Ask an owner
Edimax Wireless AP Controller Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.