£ 106.97 inc. vat
£ 89.14 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Customers Also Viewed
CoolerMaster Master Case Maker 5 Usb3.0 ATX Case Product Description
CoolerMaster Master Case Maker 5 Usb3.0 ATX Case
The new wave of case technology pioneered by our MasterCase series crests with the unique FreeForm Modular System, which allows unparalleled flexibility to upgrade your case via the addition of top panels or doors, adjusting aesthetics, thermal performance and layout flexibility. The MasterCase Maker 5 advances beyond the concept of a standard build by offering the option to completely swap and readjust the case's form and functionality with multiple interior and exterior outlooks, ample space and customized accessories.
FreeForm Modular System
CUSTOMIZE. ADJUST. UPGRADE.
We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions. The FreeForm™ Modular System of the MasterCase lets you adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors.
TOP COVER WITH PLATE
The external modularity allows easy expansion. MasterCase Maker 5 reveals a simple yet modern style with customization options such as a magnetic top cover with plate, a padded front door for sound suppression and an illuminated glossy I/O panel.
Vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages for unparalleled flexibility without modifying the internal structure.
Integrate replacement accessories like:
GPU support brackets
Enables the option to install three front-mounted 140mfans for a one-of-a-kind build or place a 280mm radiator for liquid cooling support by moving the hard drive trays.
Adding to the Clip-and-Click Panel, Slip-and-Clip Pockets and an Unmatched Ventilation system, the adoption of LED & Fan Control Board allows adjustments of fan speeds High (12V) and Low (7V) and LED lighting strip/fan with three modes (on, off, and breathe).
- Model Number MCZ-005M-KWN00
- Dimensions 528.6(L) x 235(W) x 548(H) mm / 20.8(L) x 9.3(W) x 21.6(H) in
- Net Weight 12.3kg / 27.2lb
- M/B Type ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 5.25" Drive Bays 2
- 3.5" Drive Bays 5
- 2.5" Drive Bays 2+5
- I/O Panel USB 3.0 x1, USB 3.0 (type C) x1, USB 2.0 x2, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots 7
- Cooling Support
- Front 140x25mm fan x2, 1200RPM (pre-Installed) 140 x 25mm fanx1 (optional)
- Rear 140x25mm fan x1, 1200RPM (pre-Installed) 120mm fan x1 (optional)
- Top 120/140mm fan x2 (optional)
- Front 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (requires removal of ODD cage)
- Rear 120mm, 140mm
- Top 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (max. 297mm radiator length)
- Red LED strip x 1(pre-Installed)
- 4 LED connections available
Bottom Mount, ATX PS2 (maximum length: 200mm)
- VGA card length 412mm/16.22 inch (without 3.5" HDD cage)
- 296mm/11.7 inch (with 3.5" HDD cage)
- CPU cooler height 190mm/7.48 inch
Add-ons and Accessories
£29.99save £5.00 £20.82 ex. vat
£55.97save £2.94 £44.19 ex. vat
£49.98save £15.01 £29.14 ex. vat
|Cooling System||Front: 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan x 2 / 1200 rpm ¦ Front: 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan mount x 1 ¦ Rear: 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan x 1 / 1200 rpm ¦ Rear: 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan mount x 1 / 1200 rpm ¦ Top: fan mount x 2 / 2 x 120/140 mm fan supported|
|Specification Compliance||ATX / PS/2|
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||7|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||190 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||412 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, Red LED, red LED strip, front panel cover||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack|
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x front accessible - 5.25" x 1/2H ¦ 5 (total) / 5 (free) x internal - 3.5" x 1/3H ¦ 7 (total) / 7 (free) x internal - 2.5"|
|Power Device||No power supply|
|Max Supported Qty||1||
Dimensions & Weight
CoolerMaster Master Case Maker 5 Usb3.0 ATX Case Ask an owner
CoolerMaster Master Case Maker 5 Usb3.0 ATX Case Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.