£ 28.98 inc. vat
£24.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug
- Remote Access
- Away Mode
- Works with Amazon Alexa
Mfr part code: HS100(UK)
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Product Description
HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug
Control from Anywhere
Your Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa App1 . Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules, and monitor energy usage.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you'd like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
Appear at Home While You're Away
Have the Smart Plug work for you when you're out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home.
Never Leave Things Running Again
The Smart Plug gives you the peace of mind that you'll never leave devices running again. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Set it and forget it. It's that simple, giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
Keep Your Kids on Schedule
With the scheduling benefits of a Smart Plug, you have better control over your child's daily activities. Make sure the television is turned off when they should be doing homework, or use a countdown feature to have any lamps shut off right before bedtime.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
The free Kasa App works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
No Hub Required
The HS100 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
World's #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand*
Nearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we're proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.*
*According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
Features and Specifications
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, and set timers.
- Conserve Energy and Save and save money on your next bill
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (sold separately)
- Pair with your Nest Thermostat (sold separately) to create custom scenes that run automatically when in Home or Away mode
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- 2-year warranty, and 24/7 unlimited technical support
Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 8 and higher) smartphone or tablet
|Product Type||Smart plug|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless - IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band||2.4 Ghz|
|Supported Host Device OS||iOS, Android|
|Power Provided||3.68 kW|
|Compliant Standards||RoHS, EAC||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Ask an owner
TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.