£ 44.99 inc. vat
£ 37.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Xyz Pva 1.75mm Natural Filament
- Colour: natural
- Water-soluble filament
Mfr part code: RFPVAXEU00D
Xyz Pva 1.75mm Natural Filament Product Description
- The Water-soluble filament is conveniently stored within an easy-to-use cartridge and uses a chip that enables you to keep track of how much filament the spool has left.
- Removing support material by hand, tools, or solutions can be tedious and they do not always provide the best results. The Water-soluble filament is sturdy enough to provide excellent support for your PLA prints and dissolves well enough that it does not damage the print.
- Read Before Using XYZprinting's Water-soluble Filament Compatible with da Vinci 2.0 Duo and da Vinci 2.0 Blue Duo. Please make sure to download the latest firmware and software for your 3D printer and XYZware. 1. A separate extruder is needed before installing the Water-soluble filament. An extruder with ABS filament residue may cause the Water-soluble filament to clog. Conversely, an extruder with Water-soluble filament residue may cause ABS filament installed to clog as well. 2. XYZprinting Water-soluble filament can only be used with PLA (do NOT attempt to use with ABS). 3. The Water-soluble filament absorbs water fairly quickly, so it must be stored in low-moisture environments (Moisture 30％ RH) in order to improve its longevity. 4. To increase the success rate of loading the filament, please insert the Water-soluble filament into the guide tube until the material has reached the drive gear, grasp the release arm, and push the filament downward slightly (about 1 to 2 cm). Once it is inserted, let go of the release arm and run "LOAD FILAMENT."
|Consumable Type||PVA filament cartridge|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
Xyz Pva 1.75mm Natural Filament Ask an owner
Xyz Pva 1.75mm Natural Filament Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.