Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
Intel DC S3520 Series 1.2TB Solid-State Drive Product Description
- Type: Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity: 1.2TB
- Hardware Encryption: Yes
- Encryption Algorithm: 256-bit AES
- NAND Flash Memory Type: 16nm multi-level cell (MLC)
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Features: Temperature Monitoring and Logging,Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection,End-to-end data protection,3D NAND Technology
- Weight: 66g
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years warranty
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.64save £0.58 £4.21 ex. vat
£7.19save £0.72 £5.39 ex. vat
£62.98save £23.00 £33.31 ex. vat
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||16nm multi-level cell (MLC)|
|Features||Temperature Monitoring and Logging, Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection, End-to-end data protection, 3D NAND Technology|
|SSD Endurance||2455 TB|
|Internal Data Rate||450 MBps (read) / 380 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||67500 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||17500 IOPS||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^17||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Power Consumption||3.5 Watt (active) ¦ 600 mW (idle)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1000 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||1000 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||2.17 g @ 5-700 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||3.13 g @ 5-800 Hz|
Intel DC S3520 Series 1.2TB Solid-State Drive Ask an owner
Intel DC S3520 Series 1.2TB Solid-State Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.