£ 66.50 inc. vat
£55.41 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 43.00 inc. vat£45.48save £2.48
£35.83 ex. vat£37.90save £2.07
Antec GX1200 RGB Mid Tower PC Gaming Case Product Description
Product Overview GX Series: Built for Gaming
The GX1200 full tower gaming case is designed for enthusiasts who want the flexibility to run the best hardware and have the cooling potential to match it. Optimized for fast and easy builds, the GX1200 includes builder-friendly features--a spacious interior with ample clearance for graphics cards up to 410 mm, support for water cooling radiators on top, front, and rear, tool-less SSD and HDD bays, and a windowed side panel to show off your build.
Equipped with two 120 mm RGB fans and a high airflow mesh panel in front, the GX1200 does not compromise on looks or performance. The stylish ambient lighting bar below the front panel is ready to go right out of the box, and for extreme customization, the "Magic Box" LED and fan speed control hub lets you individually choose from 7 different colors and modes to create an endless array of combinations. Unlock your full potential with a spectrum of colors, and create your gaming experience with the GX1200.
Features RGB LED Fan
Dual front intake fans with 7 color selections and 4 functional modes.
2x RGB Fans (7 colors)
Ample airflow meets high performance with silent cooling fans that let you focus on your games.
7 Rainbow Lights
The magic box enables you to change colours depending on your mood.
Powerful thermal management on top
Excellent airflow supports 2x 120mm fans or 1x 240mm radiator.
Light Control button
Links to the magic box for convenient, easy selection of 4 RGB lighting effects (blinking, fading, pulsing/breathing and standard color changing).
Removable PSU dust filter
Easy to clean, washable PSU filter prevents dust build up.
Detachable HDD/SSD trays and isolated PSU chamber
Tool-free drive installation allows to install 2x 3.5" HDD and 3x 2.5" SSD isolated PSU chamber provides easy cable routing and extra noise dampening.
Extraordinary inner space
Dual 120mm fan or 240mm radiator support at the top, supports high-end VGAs upto 410mm long.
• 2x RGB LED Fans Included ONLY.
• Color-selection button located on top of the case can adjust the colors and effects modes for each LED fan and the bottom ambient lighting bar. You can select from 7 total colors and 4 different modes (Color changing, pulsing/breathing, blinking, and fading).
• To change the colors of the fans individually, the switch connector (located on each fan) must be plugged in separately onto the motherboard to enable such desired settings. There are a total of seven different colors and four modes which can be switched by using the control button on top of the case.
Add-ons and Accessories
£26.62save £1.57 £20.87 ex. vat
£47.44save £5.75 £34.74 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£13.98save £1.20 £10.65 ex. vat
£42.49 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||5|
|Cooling System||Front: 120 mm fan mount x 2||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||3 (total) / 3 (free) x front accessible - 2.5" ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 3.5"|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
Antec GX1200 RGB Mid Tower PC Gaming Case Ask an owner
Antec GX1200 RGB Mid Tower PC Gaming Case Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.