£ 161.70 inc. vat
£ 134.75 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Wasp WLS9600 Laser Barcode Scanner
- Green Spot scanning technology provides visual good-read feedback
- Supports all common 1D barcodes, including stacked RSS
Mfr part code: 633808929602
Wasp WLS9600 Laser Barcode Scanner Product Description
The WLS9600 offers aggressive reading performance, with over 100 scans per second, and a patented "Green Spot" technology for good read feedback; making the scanner extremely easy to use. Fast scan rate and dynamic decoding capabilities ensure employees are able to scan items quickly and, as a result, spend less time keying in data.
Designed to deliver superior performance in demanding environments, the WLS9600 is ideal for office, healthcare, and warehouse use. Pair the WLS9600 with the optional hands-free stand for rapid checkout in retail environments. The WLS9600 is built to last and features a durable IP52 sealing rating, to protect against dust and liquid spills, and the ability to withstand multiple 6' drops to concrete. The WLS9600 includes a 2-year manufacturer's warranty covering material defects.
What is in the box?
- WLS9600 Laser Barcode Scanner
- 6' USB cable
- Scanner programming guide
- "Green Spot" scanning technology provides visual good-read feedback
- Aggressive 100 scans per second decode rate
- Excellent depth-of-field: over 47.9 cm / 19.0 in
- Durable design is able to withstand multiple 6' drops to concrete
- Optional hands-free stand
- Supports all common 1D barcodes, including RSS
|Decode Capability||Code 93, GS1 DataBar, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, China Post, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked|
|Minimum Bar Width||5 mil|
|Scan Field Width||3.6 cm - 69 cm|
|Scan Element Type||Visible laser diode|
|Light Source Wave Length||630-680 nm|
|Scan Speed||100 scan / sec|
|Features||Reduced Space Symbology (RSS), Green Spot technology||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years ¦ Technical support - unlimited|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years ¦ Technical support - unlimited||
|Type||Barcode scanner - handheld||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB||
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - 1.83 m|
|Compliant Standards||IEC 60825-1, CDRH Class II||
|Electric Current Required||260 mA (operating)||
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits) SP3, Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (32/64-bits)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||55 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Drop Specification||1.8 m to concrete|
Wasp WLS9600 Laser Barcode Scanner Ask an owner
Wasp WLS9600 Laser Barcode Scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.