Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
DYMO XTL Black on white XTL Heat-Shrink Tube 6mm
- Thermal Transfer Printing Technology
- Black on white
- Size: 0.6 cm x 2.9 m
- Pack of 1
Mfr part code: 1868809
DYMO XTL Black on white XTL Heat-Shrink Tube 6mm Product Description
Dymo XTL label makers print directly on continuous or pre-sized Heat-Shrink Tubes. Heat-Shrink Tubes provide insulation when shrunk down and ensure a secure fit on wires and cables with a 3:1 shrink ratio.
- Dymo XTL label makers print directly on continuous or pre-sized Heat-Shrink Tubes.
- Heat-Shrink Tubes provide insulation when shrunk down and ensure a secure fit on wires and cables with a 3:1 shrink ratio
- Constructed of flame-retardant polyolefin sleeves and tested to industry standards.
- Durable thermal transfer printing technology - label text won't smear or fade
- Meets MIL-M-81531, MIL-STD-202G, SAE-DTL- 23053/5 (Class 1 & 3)
- UL recognized as a component to UL 224
- Temperature Rating: Max 257°F
- Wires & cables
- UV Resistant
- Water resistant
- Oil resistant
- Chemical resistant
- XTL Heat-Shrink Tube Cartridge, 1/4"
|Compliant Standards||RoHS, MIL-STD-202G, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 (class 1), UL 224, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 (class 3)||
|Compatible with||DYMO XTL 300, 500||
|Media Sizes||Roll (0.6 cm x 2.9 m)|
|Printing Technology||Thermal transfer|
|Media Colour||Black on white|
|Included Qty||1 roll(s)|
|Features||Moisture-resistant, water-resistant, oil-resistant, chemicals-resistant, UV-resistant, heat shrink|
DYMO XTL Black on white XTL Heat-Shrink Tube 6mm Ask an owner
DYMO XTL Black on white XTL Heat-Shrink Tube 6mm Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.