£ 15.50 inc. vat
£12.91 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Dymo XTL All-Purpose Vinyl Labels - Black on Clear - 12mm
- Vinyl labels
- Black on clear
- Size: 12mm
- Pack of 1
Mfr part code: 1868741
Dymo XTL All-Purpose Vinyl Labels - Black on Clear - 12mm Product Description
From textured surfaces to cables, vinyl labels are ideal for almost any labelling application. Vinyl offers moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making it ideal for labelling both indoors and outdoors. Available in sizes from ½" to 2" and in a wide range of colours that fit with OSHA, ANSI and ISO colour standards to enhance workplace communication and safety.
- Easy-to-peel split back design makes applying labels quick and easy
- Durable thermal transfer printing technology - label text won't smear or fade
- Wide range of colours that fit with OSHA, ANSI and ISO colour standards to enhance workplace communication and safety
- Moisture, chemical and UV resistance makes vinyl ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- UL recognized as a component to UL 969
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 140°F
- Pipe Marking
- Assets & Barcoding
- Facilities & MRO
- Wires & Cables
- Textured Surfaces
- Heat/Cold Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Materials Management
|Media Sizes||Roll (1.2 cm x 7 m)|
|Printing Technology||Thermal transfer|
|Media Colour||Black on clear|
|Included Qty||1 roll(s)|
|Features||Moisture-resistant, water-resistant, oil-resistant, chemicals-resistant, UV-resistant, indoor/outdoor use|
|Compliant Standards||RoHS, UL 969||
|Compatible with||DYMO XTL 300, 500|
Dymo XTL All-Purpose Vinyl Labels - Black on Clear - 12mm Ask an owner
Dymo XTL All-Purpose Vinyl Labels - Black on Clear - 12mm Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.