£ 299.99 inc. vat
£249.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
TomTom Rider 400 EU 45
- LifeTime Maps & Traffic updates
- Traffic updates via smartphone
- Voice navigation with expandable memory & fully interactive screen
- Speed cameras & Points of Interest & Lane Guidance
Mfr part code: 1GE0.002.00
TomTom Rider 400 EU 45 Product Description
Lifetime Map updates
- Your TomTom Rider 400 EU Motorcycle 4.3" Sat Nav includes Lifetime Maps, so it'll always feature the latest maps for the UK, Republic of Ireland and all of Europe.
- Stay on course assured that your GPS features current maps of the roads you're travelling on. You can download free map updates with the latest road changes for its working life.
Stay safe and alert
- Tether your smartphone to the Rider 400 and get real-time traffic information, helping you to avoid incidents, closures and other delays to your journey. Stay aware of where fixed and mobile speed cameras are so you can ride safely and avoid unnecessary speeding fines.
Explore personalised routes
- The joy of motorcycling is in the variety of routes - the Winding Roads feature adds some challenge to your journey as it locates the most thrilling winding roads, keeping you off dull straight routes.
- You can use the Hilly Roads function to keep riding at sea level or take your journey to higher elevations for a new experience.
- Round Trip Planning lets you tap an area you want to explore to find new routes. Just touch where you want to begin, highlights waypoints to visit and set your desired riding time.
- Bluetooth allows you to monitor and take incoming calls, so you can still talk to the people you need to while you ride.
- With a 4.3" screen, the TomTom Rider 400 keeps things clear and simple. Pinch and zoom to see routes and locations in more or less detail, swipe through menus and options, and tap on points of interest to discover more.
- TOMTOM Rider 400 EU Motorcycle 4.3" Sat Nav - UK, ROI & Full Europe Maps, LifeTime Maps & Traffic updates, Traffic updates via smartphone, Voice navigation with expandable memory & fully interactive screen, Speed cameras & Points of Interest & Lane Guidance
- Attachment method: Magnetic
- Internal menu languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, South African English, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Turkish, UK English, US English
- Battery life: Up to 4 hours
- Dimensions: 88 x 138 x 30 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 285g
- Internal memory: 8gb
- Connectivity via smartphone: Yes
- Traffic update frequency: Every 5 minutes
- Included maps: UK, ROI & Full Europe
- Countries included: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (incl. Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, United Kingdom & main roads of Bulgaria, Latvia, Montenegro, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey Connecting Roads: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina Macedonia, Moldavia, Ukraine
- TomTom Rider 400 EU Motorcycle 4.3" Sat Nav
- UK, ROI & Full Europe Maps
- Charger cable
- Cigarette lighter adapter
|Product Type||GPS navigator|
|Preloaded Maps||Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Ireland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, Greece, Czech Republic, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, Gibraltar, Poland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Canaries, Hungary, Slovakia, Major Roads of Albania, Major Roads of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Major Roads of Macedonia, Major Roads of Moldova, Major Roads of Montenegro, Major Roads of Romania, Major Roads of Ukraine, Major Roads of Belarus, Serbia, Croatia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Romania, Montenegro, Lithuania, Russia, Madeira, Malta, Ukraine, Channel Islands, Cyprus|
|Speed Camera Warning||Yes|
|Spoken Navigation||Danish, Hungarian, Irish, Latin, Croatian, Slovenian, Brazilian Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Catalan, Afrikaans, UK English, Belgian, US English|
|Features||TomTom QuickGPSfix, lifetime map updates, lifetime traffic updates||
|Type||LCD - colour - touch sensitive screen|
|Resolution||480 x 272|
|Diagonal Size||4.3 in - widescreen|
|Display Resolution||480 x 272 pixels|
|Menu Language||Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Latin, Croatian, Slovenian, Slovak, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Catalan, Afrikaans, UK English, US English|
|Features||Sunlight readable, glove friendly touch screen||
|Trip Computer||Winding roads, hilly roads, round-trip planning||
|Interfaces||USB ¦ Bluetooth||
|Run Time (Up To)||6 hours||
|Included Accessories||Bike mount, power cable, USB cable, motorcycle mount||
Dimensions & Weight
TomTom Rider 400 EU 45 Ask an owner
TomTom Rider 400 EU 45 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.